You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - Ahmed, Your posts on FFI
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information Ahmed, Your posts on FFI

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Hadith & Sunnah  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 18, 19, 20  Next 
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
Aksel_Ankersen
Pawn
Pawn

Faith:
Zodiac: Capricorn

australia.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Welcome Aksel

Let the fight begins, lol

anyway, you are free to express your thoughts in anyway you see, this is free speech forum with no banning or warning in place, if you violate the only rule which is mocking Allah or any of his prophets, no worries, and no warnings, I just edit the comment and move any mocking to Allah and His prophets

you can mock me, you can mock BMZ and you can mock all Muslims if you like, I have no problem with that

cheers

Thank you Ahmed. Kind of you.
Post Posted:
Tue 05 May, 2009 11:24 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
Aksel_Ankersen
Pawn
Pawn

Faith:

australia.gif

BMZ wrote:
It has become a fashion for Indian Hindus and Zorats to sit on ex-Muslims' site and write junk and rubbish, when their own religions are complete rubbish.

Easy to say mr BMZ, let's see how you back it up.

Last edited by Aksel_Ankersen on Tue 05 May, 2009 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Posted:
Tue 05 May, 2009 11:27 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Re: HILARIOUS TESTIMONIES GALORE AT FFI'S WIKIISLAM Reply with quote  

BMZ wrote:
Hello, all

This is one of the most hilarious false testimonies, written by FFI gang members.

Quote:
Moza (former Muslim)
From WikiIslam

The following is a testimony of someone leaving Islam. The testimony was originally posted at the FFI Forum.

Moza

Testimony of Leaving Islam

Dear friends, Kindly bear with my bad English coz English is not my first language, I am an Arabic gilr from middle east I want to share my experience here as a muslim, first being a muslim is so shameful for me after being here for the past few months, Now I am not a muslim & I am a free girl. Second iam so thankful to this FFI and its masters
( Ali Sina, Haik Monsieur, Sum, Yazwee, apricot and a lot of fantastic eye openers, I will never knew about stupid islam without their fruitful posts. I have seen a lot of stupid posts of Ahmed, reletomb, muslim to death and other islamic goons.
( I got this name from them only )

I left islam coz once we went to Haji & I had a lot of bad experience there, the idiost coming to Haji was very much interested to touch myself & my cousin�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s back instead of touching the stone. Iwas so shocedk to see all this, I cried a lot there. I was so involved in islamic prayers & its bloody stuff when I was a muslim

Through our house maid I came to know about Christianity, I used to watch when she prayed the way she prayed really touched my heart, when she prays to god she always prayes as though some one very close by is hearing her prayers, so many days I was thinking about this & I asked my mother about this and even she stared asking about christianity to our maid, she told us about the God Jehovah & his son Jesus Christ, from her point of view we started seeing Jesus Christ, it was a real wonderful feeling we both got and slowly I started reading bible & pray with her. I started reading bible a lot and I found so many good things there.

I compare Jesus with mo MAD. Jesus never kill any one, never hurt any one�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s feelings, when people try to kill him he just went away from that place & he never asked his people to kill them, the judgment he gave to a prostitute when people try to stone her was a real eye opening thing of me. I cried when I read that chapter. I prayed & really I got a feeling that someone is hearing my prayers, I can�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??t understand Trinity but my maid also told me that even she is not believing Trinity but she believes God Jehovah & his Son Jesus Christ. She told me she is some Witness.. any way its not a problem for me now. I have wonderful God Jehovah & his son Jesus. Each and every day I am happy now & I never be so happy liken how I am now. Dear Muslim friends please please try to read bible once & ask yourself a question & compare Jesus with Momad. Sure you will understand the difference. How come God sent a good prophet like Jesus to this earth to Love one another and the same time how he sent an idiot after words to kill the same people. Funny right? Read New Testament bible again and again you will get the answers.

Moza

How hilarious can that be when this fake FFI goon wrote this? Looks like written by some Jesus freak at FFI. Rotflmao!

This was written by some FFI goon, who learnt the word goon from Ahmed and me. We were the first to introduce the word goon to FFI goons.

Aksel_Ankersen wrote:
The word "goon" has been in use since the nineteenth century you moron. It's not your intellectual property.

http://www.etymonline.com/index.php?term=goon

I think BMZ meant the use of the word to refer to the kafirs who mock Islam, i do not think he meant that he invented it, I actually learnt it from BMZ

Tue 05 May, 2009 11:30 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
BMZ

Zodiac: Libra

singapore.gif

Post subject: Re: HILARIOUS TESTIMONIES GALORE AT FFI'S WIKIISLAM Reply with quote  

Aksel_Ankersen wrote:
BMZ wrote:
Hello, all

This is one of the most hilarious false testimonies, written by FFI gang members.

Quote:
Moza (former Muslim)
From WikiIslam

The following is a testimony of someone leaving Islam. The testimony was originally posted at the FFI Forum.

Moza

Dear friends, Kindly bear with my bad English coz English is not my first language, I am an Arabic gilr from middle east I want to share my experience here as a muslim, first being a muslim is so shameful for me after being here for the past few months, Now I am not a muslim & I am a free girl. Second iam so thankful to this FFI and its masters
( Ali Sina, Haik Monsieur, Sum, Yazwee, apricot and a lot of fantastic eye openers, I will never knew about stupid islam without their fruitful posts. I have seen a lot of stupid posts of Ahmed, reletomb, muslim to death and other islamic goons.

I left islam coz once we went to Haji & I had a lot of bad experience there, the idiost coming to Haji was very much interested to touch myself & my cousin�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s back instead of touching the stone. Iwas so shocedk to see all this, I cried a lot there. I was so involved in islamic prayers & its bloody stuff when I was a muslim

Through our house maid I came to know about Christianity, I used to watch when she prayed the way she prayed really touched my heart, when she prays to god she always prayes as though some one very close by is hearing her prayers, so many days I was thinking about this & I asked my mother about this and even she stared asking about christianity to our maid, she told us about the God Jehovah & his son Jesus Christ, from her point of view we started seeing Jesus Christ, it was a real wonderful feeling we both got and slowly I started reading bible & pray with her. I started reading bible a lot and I found so many good things there.

I compare Jesus with mo MAD. Jesus never kill any one, never hurt any one�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s feelings, when people try to kill him he just went away from that place & he never asked his people to kill them, the judgment he gave to a prostitute when people try to stone her was a real eye opening thing of me. I cried when I read that chapter. I prayed & really I got a feeling that someone is hearing my prayers, I can�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??t understand Trinity but my maid also told me that even she is not believing Trinity but she believes God Jehovah & his Son Jesus Christ. She told me she is some Witness.. any way its not a problem for me now. I have wonderful God Jehovah & his son Jesus. Each and every day I am happy now & I never be so happy liken how I am now. Dear Muslim friends please please try to read bible once & ask yourself a question & compare Jesus with Momad. Sure you will understand the difference. How come God sent a good prophet like Jesus to this earth to Love one another and the same time how he sent an idiot after words to kill the same people. Funny right? Read New Testament bible again and again you will get the answers.

Moza

How hilarious can that be when this fake FFI goon wrote this? Looks like written by some Jesus freak at FFI. Rotflmao!

This was written by some FFI goon, who learnt the word goon from Ahmed and me. We were the first to introduce the word goon to FFI goons.

The word "goon" has been in use since the nineteenth century you moron. It's not your intellectual property.

Welcome, AA

Where did I say that I coined or invented the word Goon?

Did I say the word was my intellectual property?

I was the first one to use it for FFI members. When you ASSume, you make an ass of yourself. So, do not assume.

Now that you are here, you can mock me and other Muslims but keep in mind that you shall write Prophet's name in full and Allah with a capital A and when you talk of God of Islam, write God with a capital G. Please do not use blue or purple colour, when writing anything in English. You can use those colours only if you quote verses of qur'aan. Also, address me only as BMZ in your posts and do not call me an old man, because my youngest wife, 25 thinks I am only 40.

BMZ
Post Posted:
Tue 05 May, 2009 1:35 pm
BMZ

singapore.gif

AhmedBahgat wrote:
BMZ wrote:
Hello, all

Quote:
Moza (former Muslim)
From WikiIslam

Moza

Moza

Aksel_Ankersen wrote:

I think BMZ meant the use of the word to refer to the kafirs who mock Islam, i do not think he meant that he invented it, I actually learnt it from BMZ

That is true, mate. I used it because I found that the insanity of a Kafir mind knows no bounds.

Salaams
BMZ
Post Posted:
Tue 05 May, 2009 1:41 pm
BMZ

singapore.gif

Aksel_Ankersen wrote:
BMZ wrote:
It has become a fashion for Indian Hindus and Zorats to sit on ex-Muslims' site and write junk and rubbish, when their own religions are complete rubbish.

Easy to say mr Baig MZ, let's see how you back it up.

What is the need to provide any back up?

Just look at Rashna, a Fire worshipper and others at COEM and sunshine, skynightblaze and other Hindus at FFI, talking and churning out rubbish against Islam, Prophet and Qur'aan.

BMZ
Post Posted:
Tue 05 May, 2009 1:45 pm
BMZ

singapore.gif

[quote="Aksel_Ankersen"]
BMZ wrote:
The best joke is that there is not a single comment by Wissam, himself and he did not say a word at all.

Aksel_Ankersen wrote:
WiSsAm's not a member of forum09, you fool.

Who said that Wissam was a member of forum09? Did I say, Wissam is a member of forum09? The topic regarding his nick was on COEM. See how foolish was your silly comment!

Aksel_Ankersen wrote:
I would be inclined to spell my last name with an Ayn as the first letter and Kha instead of Kaf (like "Anchorson"), but I'm not here to discuss Arabic.

I don't care whether you write with Ayn or Kha. I have not heard your name or your voice, so it was based on English. You can be any alphabet in Arabic. No prob!

Aksel_Ankersen wrote:
I've come here because you keep fleeing when I try to engage you on any forum... Seems you don't dare to engage with a hostile poster unless you're the moderator. Very slippery behaviour and it doesn't do you any credit, but I'm here now.

I have taken many hostile posters on their home ground, so don't give me the crap of 'fleeing'. I have battled the hooligans at CARM, FFI and other hostile-to-Islam sites and have faced all the goons, alone.

Now that you are here, you can discuss Qur'aan with me. So, don't waste time on petty and silly matters.

Aksel_Ankersen wrote:
Well liar, where have I used the kind of language that you use about my people, to describe Muslims, Muhammad or Allah? Give a link or you will be proven a liar AGAIN.

Where did I say or pointed directly that Ankel Ankersen has used that kind of language? Rashna did and I believe you support her. Read what Rashna writes on COEM. If you are sitting among a bunch of barbarians and filthy liars, nodding to them, I will count you among them.

Now if you are here for any serious discussions on Qur'aan, then carry on.

BMZ
Post Posted:
Tue 05 May, 2009 2:14 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Actually if AA can explain to me his religion but in a different thread, as I am really interested to know it from one who follow it, not from URL around

so please AA, describe to me the concept of your religion in very simple terms, it will be good if you bring a verse or a passage from your scripture to support any simplified term you used to describe your religion to an ignorant guy like me, I mean by my ignorance, is my ignorance concerning your religion, I actually know absoutely nothing about it, I know you have given me a few links to your scriptures, but that is no good for an introduction, as well I do not trust what I read on the net, so if the info from an adherent follower, it will have far more integrity in my eyes

cheers

Tue 05 May, 2009 2:22 pm
Aksel_Ankersen
Pawn
Pawn

Faith:

australia.gif

BMZ wrote:
Aksel_Ankersen wrote:
BMZ wrote:

Just look at Rashna, a Fire worshipper and others at COEM and sunshine, skynightblaze and other Hindus at FFI, talking and churning out rubbish against Islam, Prophet and Qur'aan.

BMZ

Well, firstly thank you for civil reply, and I appologize for my abusive PM on the other board. I have edited my posts to remove the insults.

However, you still betray your xenophobia. Skynightblaze is an atheist, not a Hindu, he has publically renounced Hinduism. Rashna, the child of a Muslim mother and a Zoroastrian father, is an agnostic. Denigrating a religion on the basis of a handful of followers is silly, denigrating an entire group of religions on the basis of one or two ex-followers who don't even believe in them is crazy.

BMZ wrote:
If you are sitting among a bunch of barbarians and filthy liars, nodding to them, I will count you among them.

That's a reasonable stance but scarcely applicable to me. I have condemned the hateful members of that FFI site and I've even got one or two of them banned so far.

Now, since you are being reasonable I will open a new topic to discuss Islamic issues.

Regards
Post Posted:
Tue 05 May, 2009 2:36 pm
Aksel_Ankersen
Pawn
Pawn

Faith:

australia.gif

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Actually if AA can explain to me his religion but in a different thread, as I am really interested to know it from one who follow it, not from URL around

so please AA, describe to me the concept of your religion in very simple terms, it will be good if you bring a verse or a passage from your scripture to support any simplified term you used to describe your religion to an ignorant guy like me, I mean by my ignorance, is my ignorance concerning your religion, I actually know absoutely nothing about it, I know you have given me a few links to your scriptures, but that is no good for an introduction, as well I do not trust what I read on the net, so if the info from an adherent follower, it will have far more integrity in my eyes

cheers

I will do so but I must stress that I am a most flawed adherent of my religion, scarcely one to talk authoritatively about it.
Post Posted:
Tue 05 May, 2009 2:38 pm
BMZ

singapore.gif

Aksel_Ankersen wrote:
BMZ wrote:
Aksel_Ankersen wrote:
BMZ wrote:

BMZ

Well, firstly thank you for civil reply, and I appologize for my abusive PM on the other board. I have edited my posts to remove the insults.

However, you still betray your xenophobia. Skynightblaze is an atheist, not a Hindu, he has publically renounced Hinduism. Rashna, the child of a Muslim mother and a Zoroastrian father, is an agnostic. Denigrating a religion on the basis of a handful of followers is silly, denigrating an entire group of religions on the basis of one or two ex-followers who don't even believe in them is crazy.

BMZ wrote:
If you are sitting among a bunch of barbarians and filthy liars, nodding to them, I will count you among them.

That's a reasonable stance but scarcely applicable to me. I have condemned the hateful members of that FFI site and I've even got one or two of them banned so far.

Now, since you are being reasonable I will open a new topic to discuss Islamic issues.

Regards

Thanks and let bygones be bygones. You are welcome.

BMZ
Post Posted:
Tue 05 May, 2009 2:50 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Hey AA

In reply to your comment on the real islam site, in which you suggested that 'breath' is better than 'blow' to translate the word "Yanfukh"

I say no, because breath implies both air in and out, in fact more in, there is also a word for 'breath' in Arabic which is 'Yatanafas', however the Quran was very accurate in describing the action of breath as being two actions in one, i.e. air in, and air out, only the air out can be classified as blow, the Quran used the explicit worrds for each action: Shahiq (Air in), Zafir (Air out)

Also the same word Yanfukh, was used numerous times in the context of blowing into the SOOR (Trumpet), and in here I can not say breath into the trumpet, so in my translation, I have to stick to the word 'blow' to translate the word Yanfukh, unless you have another english word that is better and still implies blowing (air out)

Cheers

Tue 05 May, 2009 5:20 pm
Aksel_Ankersen
Pawn
Pawn

Faith:

australia.gif

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Hey AA

In reply to your comment on the real islam site, in which you suggested that 'breath' is better than 'blow' to translate the word "Yanfukh"

I say no, because breath implies both air in and out, in fact more in, there is also a word for 'breath' in Arabic which is 'Yatanafas', however the Quran was very accurate in describing the action of breath as being two actions in one, i.e. air in, and air out, only the air out can be classified as blow, the Quran used the explicit worrds for each action: Shahiq (Air in), Zafir (Air out)

Also the same word Yanfukh, was used numerous times in the context of blowing into the SOOR (Trumpet), and in here I can not say breath into the trumpet, so in my translation, I have to stick to the word 'blow' to translate the word Yanfukh, unless you have another english word that is better and still implies blowing (air out)

Cheers

Hello Ahmed

Of course you know better than me what Arabic words mean... but I suggest the word closest to nafakh in English is exhale. To breathe out and to blow is an exhalation either way. In English a distinction is made between forcefully blowing and just breathing out, but I was unaware of any such distinction in Arabic so perhaps nafakh can mean either breathe or blow depending on context.

Nafakh translated as breathed in the ayah about Allah creating Jesus in his mother's womb may be better as all creation is supposed to be Nafas al Rahman i.e. breath of the merciful.
Post Posted:
Tue 05 May, 2009 11:52 pm
BMZ

singapore.gif

Post subject: Surah Suad 38 Reply with quote  

Hello, Ahmed

Enjoyed reading your translation of Surah 38.

I always enjoy reading these verses about Kafirs:

هَٰذَا فَوْجٌ مُقْتَحِمٌ مَعَكُمْ ۖ لَا مَرْحَبًا بِهِمْ ۚ إِنَّهُمْ صَالُو النَّارِ

قَالُوا بَلْ أَنْتُمْ لَا مَرْحَبًا بِكُمْ ۖ أَنْتُمْ قَدَّمْتُمُوهُ لَنَا ۖ فَبِئْسَ الْقَرَارُ

قَالُوا رَبَّنَا مَنْ قَدَّمَ لَنَا هَٰذَا فَزِدْهُ عَذَابًا ضِعْفًا فِي النَّارِ

وَقَالُوا مَا لَنَا لَا نَرَىٰ رِجَالًا كُنَّا نَعُدُّهُمْ مِنَ الْأَشْرَارِ

BMZ
Post Posted:
Wed 06 May, 2009 12:00 pm
Aksel_Ankersen
Pawn
Pawn

Faith:

australia.gif

Post subject: Re: Surah Suad 38 Reply with quote  

BMZ wrote:

I always enjoy reading these verses about Kafirs:

هَٰذَا فَوْجٌ مُقْتَحِمٌ مَعَكُمْ ۖ لَا مَرْحَبًا بِهِمْ ۚ إِنَّهُمْ صَالُو النَّارِ

قَالُوا بَلْ أَنْتُمْ لَا مَرْحَبًا بِكُمْ ۖ أَنْتُمْ قَدَّمْتُمُوهُ لَنَا ۖ فَبِئْسَ الْقَرَارُ

قَالُوا رَبَّنَا مَنْ قَدَّمَ لَنَا هَٰذَا فَزِدْهُ عَذَابًا ضِعْفًا فِي النَّارِ

وَقَالُوا مَا لَنَا لَا نَرَىٰ رِجَالًا كُنَّا نَعُدُّهُمْ مِنَ الْأَشْرَارِ

BMZ

Really? How sadistic of you. Unfortunately it may prove to be no more than a pleasure of anticipation.
Post Posted:
Wed 06 May, 2009 2:11 pm