You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - Russian spy converted to Islam on his deathbed
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information Russian spy converted to Islam on his deathbed

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Bring it on  Goto page 1, 2  Next 
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Russian spy converted to Islam on his deathbed Reply with quote  

Hello all

This took me by a shock really not because another new human who reverted to islam, there are hundreds every day who revert, but what is taking my thoughts is the fact of the matter that he did it while he knew that he was dying, exactly like Firon, I really hope Allah accept his submission, he sounded like a brave man who stands for the truth even if his life was put on the line, here is the news that I read it today:
---------------------------------------------------
Murdered Former Russian Spy Buried in London

By Tom Rivers - London
07 December 2006

Ex-Russian spy Alexander Litvinenko, who died last month after being poisoned, has been buried in London. Around 50 family members and friends attended, some traveling from Russia and Italy. For VOA News, Tom Rivers reports from London.

Coffin of former Russian spy Alexander Litvinenko is carried during his funeral at Highgate Cemetery in north London
In a private ceremony at Highgate cemetery in north London, Alexander Litvinenko was laid to rest in an air-tight, sealed coffin.

The former Russian spy died last month from a lethal dose of the radioactive substance polonium-210. Scotland Yard now formally regards its investigation as a murder probe.

Prior to the funeral, family and friends held a memorial service at Regent's Park Mosque. The 43-year-old reportedly converted to the Islamic faith in his final days.

Among those in attendance were Litvinenko's father, his wife, who has also tested positive for traces of polonium, and the couple's son.

Meanwhile, Britain's Health Protection Agency has disclosed that at least seven staff members at London's Millennium Hotel, a location Litvinenko visited on November 1, the day he became ill, have also shown low levels of the radioactive isotope.

The chief of that body, Pat Troop, outlined that part of the wide-ranging health investigation.

"First of all, none of them are ill," she said. "None of them have any illness in the short term. But, in the longer term, they may have a slight increase, a very low increase in their long-term risk to health."

The agency is asking the hundreds of people who visited the hotel bar between October 31 and November 2 to come forward for screenings.

A flag over the British embassy in Moscow
In Moscow, nine British detectives continue to work through their interview list.

A key person they want to talk to is former Russian intelligence bodyguard Andrei Lugovoi. He and a fellow Russian associate stayed at the Millennium Hotel during the dates in question.

Earlier, Russian authorities stated that, whatever the outcome of the Scotland Yard investigation, no Russian citizens would be extradited to Britain, as that would be in breach of the country's constitution.

But Russian prosecutors have now launched their own murder investigation in parallel to the British operation.
--------------------------------------------------------

What do you think of his submission to Islam while dying?, of course Allah only knows but this incident just can go by un-noticed

Salam

Sat 09 Dec, 2006 11:35 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
SlaveofAllaah
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zodiac: Capricorn

saudiarabia.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

Probably brother, he was already inclined towards Islam but declared it openly. So Allaah, request his submission. Ameen
Post Posted:
Mon 11 Dec, 2006 7:22 am
The
Rook
Rook

Zodiac: Taurus

blank.gif

Quote:
ahmedbahgat wrote:
but what is taking my thoughts is the fact of the matter that he did it while he knew that he was dying, exactly like Firon,

# i am not sure if his case is exactly like pharaoh's bro...still god knows the best! (-:

# salam! (-:
Post Posted:
Wed 13 Dec, 2006 6:50 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

The wrote:
ahmedbahgat wrote:
but what is taking my thoughts is the fact of the matter that he did it while he knew that he was dying, exactly like Firon,

# i am not sure if his case is exactly like pharaoh's bro...still god knows the best! (-:

# salam! (-:

ok, I tend to agree with you now that it is not identical however there is similarity that both were kafiroon then they submitted when they knew they are going to die

Allah only knows of course however i feel sympathy for the russian but not for Firon, at least the russian didn't claim to be our God

Salam bro

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Wed 13 Dec, 2006 12:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Post Posted:
Wed 13 Dec, 2006 8:15 am
Abu_Hamza
Pawn
Pawn

Faith:

May Allah grant him a place in Jannat, Ameen.
Post Posted:
Wed 13 Dec, 2006 11:02 am
The
Rook
Rook

Zodiac: Taurus

blank.gif

Quote:

ok, I tend to agree with you now that it is not identical however there is similarity that both were kafiroon then they submitted when they knew they are going to die

# well..v know from the quran that pharaoh's submission was not acceptable...

...as for the russian guy...god knows the best! (-:

Quote:
Allah only knows of course

# yups! (-:

Quote:
however i feel sympathy for the russian but not for Firon, at least the russian didn't claim to be our God

# yeah! (-:

Quote:
Salam bro

# salam! (-:
Post Posted:
Wed 13 Dec, 2006 11:50 pm
IntellectualWarfare1
Knight
Knight

Zodiac: Sagittarius

uae.gif

AhmedBahgat wrote:
The wrote:
ahmedbahgat wrote:

# salam! (-:

Allah only knows of course however i feel sympathy for the russian but not for Firon, at least the russian didn't claim to be our God

Salam bro

Bro

Allah said in Surah Nisa Chapter 4 Verse 20 (I think)that as long as you repent BEFORE you see the Angel of Death, then Allah will forgive you of your sins and admit you into Paradise

However, someone like Firawn repented AFTER he saw the angel so his repentance was unanswered. And now he is burning in Hell
Post Posted:
Sun 14 Oct, 2007 2:45 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

IntellectualWarfare1 wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:
The wrote:
ahmedbahgat wrote:

# salam! (-:

Salam bro

Bro

Allah said in Surah Nisa Chapter 4 Verse 20 (I think)that as long as you repent BEFORE you see the Angel of Death, then Allah will forgive you of your sins and admit you into Paradise

However, someone like Firawn repented AFTER he saw the angel so his repentance was unanswered. And now he is burning in Hell

Welcome to FI brother IW2

Great to see you here

Yeh man, I agree with what you said above, the whole th9ing just took my note and I pondered upon it for some time

Thanks for joining FI mate, I'm sure you will find very interesting reads in here along with the Quran translation project that is taking most of my time, today i have checked verses 2:1-160 so far and is more confident regarding their accuracy, I will finsish checking 2:161-200 today inshalllah

Don't forget to chill out in Aracde module on this web site, many nice games

Salam

Sun 14 Oct, 2007 3:06 pm
IntellectualWarfare1
Knight
Knight

uae.gif

AhmedBahgat wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:
The wrote:
ahmedbahgat wrote:

# salam! (-:

Salam bro

Bro

Welcome to FI brother IW2

Great to see you here

Yeh man, I agree with what you said above, the whole th9ing just took my note and I pondered upon it for some time

Thanks for joining FI mate, I'm sure you will find very interesting reads in here along with the Quran translation project that is taking most of my time, today i have checked verses 2:1-160 so far and is more confident regarding their accuracy, I will finsish checking 2:161-200 today inshalllah

Don't forget to chill out in Aracde module on this web site, many nice games

Salam

Yeah Bro. This is a great website. Who knows. Maybe some of us like BMZ can contribute in writing articles in defense of Islam for this site.

I 'll think about it....

Salam
Post Posted:
Mon 15 Oct, 2007 2:12 am
Life
Pawn
Pawn

Zodiac: Capricorn

botswana.gif

Quote:
Yeah Bro. This is a great website. Who knows. Maybe some of us like BMZ can contribute in writing articles in defense of Islam for this site.

Thank you for appreciating fi website, glad you like it. You have a sparkling nickname!
Can you please examplify what you mean by articles in defence of islam.

salam
Post Posted:
Tue 16 Oct, 2007 11:49 pm
IntellectualWarfare1
Knight
Knight

uae.gif

Life wrote:
Quote:

Thank you for appreciating fi website, glad you like it. You have a sparkling nickname!

salam

Thank you bro

I had the ambition that this site could hold many articles refuting the Anti Islamic claims, Refuting Faithfreedom and AnsweringIslam and ProphetofDoom

This is what I meant.
Post Posted:
Wed 17 Oct, 2007 2:40 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Life wrote:
Quote:

salam

Thank you bro

I had the ambition that this site could hold many articles refuting the Anti Islamic claims, Refuting Faithfreedom and AnsweringIslam and ProphetofDoom

This is what I meant.

Salam brother IW2

Good to hear from you, I have been refuting all that non sense for 4 years man, there is already many article on FI refuting many allegations, I still have many, in fact I have a rely to every allegation and not to my surprise i only use the Quran to refute all those allegation, as you know currently I'm busy with translating the Quran, so feel free to add any replies to any of those allegations, if you would like me to reply to a specific allegation please let me know and I will do inshaallah

Take care

Wed 17 Oct, 2007 2:44 pm
IntellectualWarfare1
Knight
Knight

uae.gif

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Life wrote:
Quote:

salam

Thank you bro

This is what I meant.

Salam brother IW2

Good to hear from you, I have been refuting all that non sense for 4 years man, there is already many article on FI refuting many allegations, I still have many, in fact I have a rely to every allegation and not to my surprise i only use the Quran to refute all those allegation, as you know currently I'm busy with translating the Quran, so feel free to add any replies to any of those allegations, if you would like me to reply to a specific allegation please let me know and I will do inshaallah

Take care

Thanks bro.

I honestly think that the deceiver charge is the most pathetic one out there. It has been refuted and Phedipeddes still has it on his signature.

I read the debate between Ali Sina and Yamin Zakaria LOL

Yamin Zakaria ripped Ali Sina apart in just a few posts Laughing Laughing
Post Posted:
Wed 24 Oct, 2007 12:06 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Life wrote:
Quote:

salam

Thank you bro

This is what I meant.

Salam brother IW2

Take care

Thanks bro.

I honestly think that the deceiver charge is the most pathetic one out there. It has been refuted and Phedipeddes still has it on his signature.

can you pass on a link to that debate

cheers mate

Wed 24 Oct, 2007 12:22 pm
IntellectualWarfare1
Knight
Knight

uae.gif

AhmedBahgat wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:
Life wrote:
Quote:

salam

Thank you bro

This is what I meant.

Salam brother IW2

Take care

Thanks bro.

can you pass on a link to that debate

cheers mate

http://www.faithfreedom.org/debates/YaminZakaria.htm

Bro, Yamin Zakaria gave excellent responses. But be careful because Ali Sina manipulated the structure of the debate to make it look like a series of rebuttals. Go on the index of the debate and just read the Yamin Zakaria column, which is next to Ali Sina's column

Ali Sina is unable to present a coherent set of thoughts, he just keeps ranting over the same things over and over
Post Posted:
Thu 25 Oct, 2007 6:53 am