You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - Ali Sina - Faith Freedom
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information Ali Sina - Faith Freedom

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Bring it on  Goto page Previous  1, 2 
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
Abu_Hamza
Pawn
Pawn

Faith:

Post subject: Reply with quote  

Just to let you guys know, the missionary site "Answering-Islam" is much worst than Sina's site...
Post Posted:
Tue 05 Dec, 2006 7:10 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Abu_Hamza wrote:
Just to let you guys know, the missionary site "Answering-Islam" is much worst than Sina's site...

I agree bro and its turn is coming soon inshaallah

Salam

Tue 05 Dec, 2006 7:18 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
SlaveofAllaah
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zodiac: Capricorn

saudiarabia.gif

Well no problem the the great scholar fo the Jew sponsored Missionary, Dr. William Cambell who wrote the book Scientific errors in the Quran was lambasted by Dr. Zakir Naik in a debate in Chicago.

These guys havent put this debate up for obvious reasons. Dr. Zakir Naik, literally proved the Bible is not the word of God and Dr. Cambell this kafir who claims to know Arabic agreed they are some problems in teh Bible in front of a public of ore then 2000 that, Bible is got errors in it but still agress Jesus is his saviour.

Ahmed get a flash player for this William CAmbell and you should have seen his face that day literally turn apart it was as if he is seen hell very early before death.

Get the flash players let me shoot him now, I hate him coz he is the one who is vilifying Muslims and in Google if we type Islam this website is amongst the top pages considering that Google, has a specific way of ranking the website its astonishing these people are leading the race.
Post Posted:
Tue 05 Dec, 2006 8:03 am
SlaveofAllaah
Site Admin
Site Admin

saudiarabia.gif

This is the last video in the series of debate and the Q&A round

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2840601180460198326&q=Zakir+naik+and+William+campbell

I will attach his photo too. Look at his face and will give you another video where Zakir Naik makes fun of this guy I hate him for the sake of Allaah.

This guy is the White Half Bald guy burnt before going to hell, with glasses just check this 9 minute video brother its amazing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eCpDc-L5_go&mode=related&search=

Watch this video below too and check it out

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y-4dKsVyTog&mode=related&search=

Its only recently i got to know this guy is vilifying muslims, he is a scholar for world not to me and not in the Kingdom of Allaah.
Post Posted:
Tue 05 Dec, 2006 5:23 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Hello all

Here is my last comment on faith freedom, sorry for my language:

AhmedBahgat wrote:
please provide a referene from the Quran

Mister_Sucker_2006 wrote:
There is no reference to him raping Aisha in the Quran. However, the Quran does permit child marriage.

See sucker, I told you that the Quran never mentioned Aysha

But hey in the bible though there is references for raping 3 years old baby girls IN MASSES, do you know that?

Can I ask you truth_Sucker:

How much you suck to the truth?

Well it seems you need another job than truth sucking, how about lies sucking?

Quote:
I mentioned it in a past post to Mahiwal. He said he????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢ll get back to me but he never did. And then he idiotically brags around the forum threads that he refuted everyone.

mister Lies_Sucker, I don????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t give a fluke regarding your affairs with others, are you that confused?

Can you explain this? I????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢m reproducing it here:

I chose to respond despite you are one real perpetrator, a clear cut liar and a confused manipulator, but see how I always reserve my right to reply to the dismissals?

All right mahiwal.

Again mister confuse the hell out of everybody, I don????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t care about your affairs with others, just bloody ask me the question straight and wait to see if I choose to reply or not

Let us suppose she really did reach puberty at the age of nine. The Quran still allowed child marriages.

Really?

Let????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢s see how smart you are mister lies sucker

And here????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢s the verse in question.

Exactly, you need to bring the verse with ya

With three translations so you don????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t claim I????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢m cherry-picking the interpretation that suits my ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Zionist agenda????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢:

fair enough but I don????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t talk others, I only talk Arabic Quran, see, the enemy are criticising the Quran now I will use the Quran alone to see if the enemy have a point, I won????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t use some confused human interpretations according to their low desires, I talk Arabic fluently, I????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢m very good in its grammar therefore I need no human to teach me the guidance in the Quran. Only Allah is my Quran teacher, indeed this is what He says in the Quran regarding teaching the Quran

Quote:

Quran 65:4

Well done sucker, please always bring the Arabic verses with ya if you want to increase your chances of getting a reply from me, because the Arabic verses is what will stand between me and ya not your three English translations or even 100 different English translation nor 1000 Arabic tafsirs created by other humans years and years ago, I will only look at the message as it tells me literally in its original language

Let me bring the Arabic verse as text not an image

وَاللَّائِي يَئِسْنَ مِنَ الْمَحِيضِ مِن نِّسَائِكُمْ إِنِ ارْتَبْتُمْ فَعِدَّتُهُنَّ ثَلَاثَةُ أَشْهُرٍ وَاللَّائِي لَمْ يَحِضْنَ وَأُوْلَاتُ الْأَحْمَالِ أَجَلُهُنَّ أَن يَضَعْنَ حَمْلَهُنَّ وَمَن يَتَّقِ اللَّهَ يَجْعَل لَّهُ مِنْ أَمْرِهِ يُسْرًا (4)

[The Quran ; 65:4]

YUSUFALI: Such of your women as have passed the age of monthly courses, for them the prescribed period, if ye have any doubts, is three months, and for those who have no courses (it is the same): for those who carry (life within their wombs), their period is until they deliver their burdens: and for those who fear Allah, He will make their path easy.

Yusuf Ali is one hell of an ignorant translator, therefore I won????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t even read it, but you can shove it mister lies_sucker

PICKTHAL: And for such of your women as despair of menstruation, if ye doubt, their period (of waiting) shall be three months, along with those who have it not. And for those with child, their period shall be till they bring forth their burden. And whosoever keepeth his duty to Allah, He maketh his course easy for him.

SHAKIR: And (as for) those of your women who have despaired of menstruation, if you have a doubt, their prescribed time shall be three months, and of those too who have not had their courses; and (as for) the pregnant women, their prescribed time is that they lay down their burden; and whoever is careful of (his duty to) Allah He will make easy for him his affair.

This verse clearly indicates that Allah does not mind pre-pubescent marriage. Unless, that is, Allah thinks a man can divorce women they were never married to!

Where it says that you manipulator?

Let????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢s analyse the verse bit by bit, I will use PICTHAL translation:

Firstly the verse is talking about the divorced wives and how long they should wait before they are free to marry again, it starts by telling us about the first group of those divorced wives:

-> ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? وَاللَّائِي يَئِسْنَ مِنَ الْمَحِيضِ مِن نِّسَائِكُمْ إِنِ ارْتَبْتُمْ فَعِدَّتُهُنَّ ثَلَاثَةُ أَشْهُرٍ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????? And (as for) those of your women who have despaired of menstruation, if you have a doubt, their prescribed time shall be three months,????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, i.e. those women before being divorced never had their menstruation for quite long time i.e. sort of they reached the age of Menopause, this is obvious from the Arabic verb :????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? يَئِسْنَ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????YaIssnaa????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, which means: ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????despaired????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, i.e. for months before the divorce they didn????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t have the menstruation, in Arabic we call the age of Menopause ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Senn Al YaAss????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? and as you can see it was derived from the verb ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? يَئِسْنَ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????YaIssnaa????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? in this verse, the law for those women who are suspects of reaching the Age of Menopause is to wait 3 months after they get divorced, after that period, they can marry again

The verse then talks about the second group of those divorced wives, without repeating the law for them and just linking it to the first group with a Waw, this is called ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Balagha????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? in the Quran :

->????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? وَاللَّائِي لَمْ يَحِضْنَ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????along with those who have it not.????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????

Now the enemy of Islam have a problem with the above 4 Arabic words, ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Wa AllaEe Lam Yahiddna????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, they mistakenly think it means ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Children????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, i.e. those young girls who never had the menstruation,

Hahahaha, as I always say laughter is good for ya but now this is getting ridiculous indeed, I can????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t deny that I laughed though, these 4 Arabic words never said that they are children nor it said they never have the menstruation before in their life, don????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t you agree on that Dr Sina?

Please Dr Sina (I????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢m using you as a judge between me and mister_Lies_Sucker if you don????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t mind dear doctor), tell me where in these Arabic words ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Wa AllaEe Lam Yahiddna????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? it suppose to mean the following ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????Those children who never had the menstruation in their life????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????????????, you will never find it doctor unless you do some surgery using outside and corrupt sources to make it happen

Now this second group of divorced women are indeed related to the first group for two reasons:

1) The late Attf using a late Waw
2) They share the same law of the waiting period which is three months, that is why the law was mentioned once not twice

Remember what the first group is?, it is those who despaired for months of having the menstruation before being divorced

Now the second group of divorced women are those who only missed on the last menstruation before divorce or yet to know if they will have the next menstruation or not but they did have the last one before divorce, i.e. it applies to those divorced women who had the last menstruation within a few months before divorce, but yet they did not despair of having the menstruation , this was expressed with miraculous 4 Arabic words, look how impressing the Quran is?, the most rich information using the least amount of words, this is part of the Balagha of the Quran btw, those 4 arabic words ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? وَاللَّائِي لَمْ يَحِضْنَ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????? [b]along with those who have it not.????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, indeed those 4 Arabic words can????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t literally mean those who never had it, rather those who don????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t have it PRESENTLY, see the PRESENT VERB ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬???????????????????????????? يَحِضْنَ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????Yahiddna????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????, that does not mean in any way that they never had it, indeed if we look at the first group description who despaired of having it, then the second group never despaired to have it, i.e. they had it before

The law for the two groups of divorced women is also mentioned in 2:228 under one group called ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????Divorced women????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????:

And the divorced women should keep themselves in waiting for three courses; and it is not lawful for them that they should conceal what Allah has created in their wombs, if they believe in Allah and the last day; and their husbands have a better right to take them back in the meanwhile if they wish for reconciliation; and they have rights similar to those against them in a just manner, and the men are a degree above them, and Allah is Mighty, Wise.

[The Quran ; 2:228]

وَالْمُطَلَّقَاتُ يَتَرَبَّصْنَ بِأَنفُسِهِنَّ ثَلاَثَةَ قُرُوَءٍ وَلاَ يَحِلُّ لَهُنَّ أَن يَكْتُمْنَ مَا خَلَقَ اللّهُ فِي أَرْحَامِهِنَّ إِن كُنَّ يُؤْمِنَّ بِاللّهِ وَالْيَوْمِ الآخِرِ وَبُعُولَتُهُنَّ أَحَقُّ بِرَدِّهِنَّ فِي ذَلِكَ إِنْ أَرَادُواْ إِصْلاَحًا وَلَهُنَّ مِثْلُ الَّذِي عَلَيْهِنَّ بِالْمَعْرُوفِ وَلِلرِّجَالِ عَلَيْهِنَّ دَرَجَةٌ وَاللّهُ عَزِيزٌ حَكُيمٌ (228)

You would hope that Muslims would at least try to interpret this verse so as to avoid sanctioning child marriage. But no; I was disappointed when Tafsir ibn Kathir, Tafsir al-Jalalayn, Tafsir al-Tabari, and Tafsir al-Qurtubi all confirmed: the verse refers to the children who did not reach puberty.

You can shove all those tarsiers along with Yusuf Ali translation if you don????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t mind, I will leave where you shove it to you, either up yours or up mine I have no bloody problem as long as you shove it because they are wrong if you are basing your understanding on them

See the problem mahiwal? Even if (a big fat ????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????if????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬????????????????????????????) it was something that was acceptable at that time, it has given Muslims today an approval by Allah to perform child sex.

That is something between you and mahiwal

I really hope you can answer this post. The Quran here clearly does not mind child marriage. What do you have to say to that?

Who are you asking me or mahiwal?

Look Manipulations_Sucker, please don????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t waste my time again, I only talk Arabic Quran, and sure you can????????????????????????????¢?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¬?????????????????????¢??????????????????????¢t, why not leave that to those who can like me and Dr Ali Sina?

Let me give you an Ahmed Bahgat salam

You have been SALAM dunked

Tue 05 Dec, 2006 7:46 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

I'm stil watchiing bro SOA

Laughing

I found difficulty understanding some of Dr Naik english though Embarassed

Tue 05 Dec, 2006 9:56 pm
SlaveofAllaah
Site Admin
Site Admin

saudiarabia.gif

hmmmmmmmmmm i thought he is quite clear. Thats ok look at the youtube videos and see the kafir.
Post Posted:
Tue 05 Dec, 2006 10:26 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

SlaveofAllaah wrote:
hmmmmmmmmmm i thought he is quite clear. Thats ok look at the youtube videos and see the kafir.

he is when he speaks slowly but when he speaks fast I found it hard to understand indeed, remember that I'm not a native english speaker myself

I enjoy watching him nontheless

Cheers

Tue 05 Dec, 2006 10:27 pm
Abu_Hamza
Pawn
Pawn

Faith:

Well I quit going to that satanic forum, how bout you Ahmed?
Post Posted:
Wed 03 Jan, 2007 1:27 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Abu_Hamza wrote:
Well I quit going to that satanic forum, how bout you Ahmed?

Salam Bro and happy new year

I don't know man, I want to concentrate more on FI and I do waste a lot of time with all the bickering between me and the boys in girs in there, it makes me sad how they gang over any muslim to drive them away, I think I should ignore them totally, I hope it happens by itself, currently they are so screwed that I don't want to even read their BS

Take care mate

Wed 03 Jan, 2007 6:19 pm