You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - The Slam Dunk Show
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information The Slam Dunk Show

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Bring it on  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 22, 23, 24  Next 
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

the stagyrite wrote:
Baghat,

Yes sharmoot, sorry about that, I support the eye for an eye law of God, therefore when you call me a baghat, I will call you sharmoot, fair enough, sharmoot?

the stagyrite wrote:
I was being sincere when I said "dear",

Hahahaha, sharmoot, as I told you, stop being a clear cut hypocrite, you look really bad

See, you hate Islam bad, consequently you must hate its followers really bad, i.e. you are nothing but a confused soul to think inside your self that you are a sincere guy, yes, sincere my arse, sharmoot

the stagyrite wrote:
since I wish good to everyone and ill to no-one,

Dismissed due to your confusion

the stagyrite wrote:
even people who call me "jerk", "hypocrite" and "punk".

How about those who call you sharmoot?

the stagyrite wrote:
In this I am only following the teaching of my Master who said "love your enemies, do good to those who do ill to you, bless those who curse you, pray for those who calumniate you" (Lk 6).

And how about when your master said that he was sent to create enmity between one and his family?

the stagyrite wrote:
As for your refutations,

I did not provide a refutation, however I am planning to do it now.

the stagyrite wrote:
anyone can see they are just hot air.

Fine, I am hot air that may still burns you

the stagyrite wrote:
You bluster a lot,

Not really, what I do is this, I blast the enemy of Islam from among the kafirs and the confused Muslims

the stagyrite wrote:
but where is the substance of your argument?

There might have been no substance for what I said so far because I cannot find any substance to reply to.

the stagyrite wrote:
You propose that I bring a god to give witness that my stuff is his.

That is not my proposal, this is what the Quran stated in its so called challenge as you kafirs call it, let�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s have a look, shall we:

It seems that you are really tripping and do not understand what you call a challenge:

Now mister sharmoot, or mister punk or whatever you like to be called, a sura like it must follow the following criteria:

1) It has a similar context and in the same language
2) It has to be from a god

Now I'm sure you were not aware of point 2, but logically speaking mister punk, did the Quran explicitly say that the sura like it must be in the context and language only? NO, IT NEVER DID, therefore LIKE IT must be any aspect in which the two will be compared, including the author status.

Now, that non sense that you posted that you call a sura like it, can't be admissible because simply they are made by a bunch of humans like you, and not by a god as well it is not in Arabic. See you need to bring a sura like it in Arabic first so we can compare the two Arabic then we will move to the issue of its author afterwards after you prove that the linguistics of what you wrote is similar to the linguistics of the Arabic Quran, but you did not do so, therefore you failed before even reading the forged rubbish you brought in

Now let me make it easier for ya to understand:

The Quran says about itself this is a book authored by the God and it challenges humans/jinns to bring a sura like it, now that sura must be by a god as well, or we can't compare the two indeed, see the challenging word that is used means BRING, not WRITE

Now, it will be hard for the believers to confirm that the author of the Quran is the God and it will be hard for the losers like you to bring a sura like it from a god, therefore the challenge can't be met and the outcome is really simple:

The believers believe in what they believe and the losers believe in what they believe, it is not like the condition goes like this: You believe (if only) when you fail to bring a sura like it

Let�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s now look at the first lot of verses talking about the sura like it:

وَإِن كُنتُمْ فِي رَيْبٍ مِّمَّا نَزَّلْنَا عَلَى عَبْدِنَا فَأْتُواْ بِسُورَةٍ مِّن مِّثْلِهِ وَادْعُواْ شُهَدَاءكُم مِّن دُونِ اللّهِ إِنْ كُنْتُمْ صَادِقِينَ (23)
And if you are in doubt concerning that which We have sent down to Our servant, then bring forth a sura like it and call on your witnesses other than Allah if you are truthful.
[Al Quran ; 2:23]

فَإِن لَّمْ تَفْعَلُواْ وَلَن تَفْعَلُواْ فَاتَّقُواْ النَّارَ الَّتِي وَقُودُهَا النَّاسُ وَالْحِجَارَةُ أُعِدَّتْ لِلْكَافِرِينَ (24)
But if you do not and never shall you do, then fear the fire that its fuel is the people and the stones; it is prepared for the unbelievers.
[Al Quran ; 2:24]

-> See the condition: then bring forth a sura like it and call on your witnesses other than Allah if you are truthful., NOW THAT WITNESS MUST BE THE OTHER GOD WHO MADE A SURA LIKE IT, did you get it mister confused?

-> That is why Allah said in 2:24: But if you do not and never shall you do, because Allah knows that there is NO OTHER GODS WHO WILL PRODUCE OR HAVE PRODUCED A SURA LIKE IT

Let�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s look at the second verse where the challenge is set, shall we:

أَمْ يَقُولُونَ افْتَرَاهُ قُلْ فَأْتُواْ بِسُورَةٍ مِّثْلِهِ وَادْعُواْ مَنِ اسْتَطَعْتُم مِّن دُونِ اللّهِ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ (38)
Or do they say: He has forged it? Say: Then bring a sura like it and invite whom you can other than Allah if you are truthful.
[Al Quran ; 10:38]

-> What I said before as confirmed in 2:23, is also confirmed here, the sura like it must be from a god and that god must come to testify and prove that he is the author: Then bring a sura like it and invite whom you can other than Allah if you are truthful. , if you so not call your witness who should be a god other than Allah then you can't be taken as truthful.

Now, if you apply the same logic on the Quran, which is what Mohammed claimed to have been given from Allah, we do not need to prove anything to your arse, because you already alleged and believed that Mohammed is not truthful, i.e. and simply, you need to shove the crap that you call sura like it which you wrote and did not BRING from a god, up your arse.

Let�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s look at the last lot of verses, and you should see that what I said above will be confirmed without an atom weight of doubt, shall we:

Goons like you claim that Mohammed forged the Quran and it is not from God, which is very fine with me as a believer, I do not have to prove to you the contrary, i.e. I do not have to prove to you that it is from Allah, simply I cannot, nor anyone could in the past neither it will happen in the future during the life of this world. See if anyone proves so, then logically every single human on earth must take it as a fact and submit to Allah otherwise they will burn in hell because in such case hell will be a fact and not a conjecture, i.e. belief should not exist any more, i.e. the test in this life is over, i.e. GAME OVER.

So you goons say Mohammed forged the Quran, this is exactly what we are about to read:

أَمْ يَقُولُونَ افْتَرَاهُ قُلْ فَأْتُواْ بِعَشْرِ سُوَرٍ مِّثْلِهِ مُفْتَرَيَاتٍ وَادْعُواْ مَنِ اسْتَطَعْتُم مِّن دُونِ اللّهِ إِن كُنتُمْ صَادِقِينَ (13)
Or, do they say: He has forged it. Say: Then bring ten forged chapters like it and call upon whom you can other than Allah, if you are truthful.
[Al Quran ; 11:13]

-> See: Or, do they say: He has forged it. Now, we should tell you, fine with us, you too goons may forge something that you claim to be like it, which you certainly did in this thread, see: Then bring ten forged chapters like it, however, you will always stay a forger in the eyes of the believers, likewise in your eyes the believers are following a forger who forged the Quran, now we do not want you to take us as truthful, however you want us to take you as truthful, therefore you need to do the following, you clear cut forger: and call upon whom you can other than Allah, if you are truthful. I hope that I made it clear to dumb bum like you.

Now, because the deluded freaks like you will never meet the condition for them to be taken as truthful, Allah is directing a message to those who chose to believe that the Quran is from Allah:

فَإِن لَّمْ يَسْتَجِيبُواْ لَكُمْ فَاعْلَمُواْ أَنَّمَا أُنزِلِ بِعِلْمِ اللّهِ وَأَن لاَّ إِلَهَ إِلاَّ هُوَ فَهَلْ أَنتُم مُّسْلِمُونَ (14)
But if they do not answer you, then know that it is sent down by the knowledge of Allah and that there is no god but He; will you then be submitters (to Him)?
[Al Quran ; 11:14]

-> See: But if they do not answer you, then know that it (the Quran) is sent down by the knowledge of Allah and that there is no god but He.

Here you have it, a very well earned slam dunk:

# 62

the stagyrite wrote:
Great idea, Baghat!

Read above, sharmoot, you have been slam dunked and consequently the rest of your crap must be dismissed

the stagyrite wrote:
- why did Muhammad not do that all those years ago? Do you not stop to think before you write, you fool? (Note - I say that in charity, hoping to rouse you from your sleep-walking credulity.)

How can you ask me to do what the Prophet himself refused to do for his alleged "scripture"? When did he ever bring Allah to "witness" to the divine origin of the Qur'an? In his moon-splitting trick? In the great and wonderful "sign" of the slaughter of all his enemies? Did he not say that the qur'an itself was his miracle - in other words, did he not claim that his "revelations" were self-authenticating, as behoves the Word of God itself?

I am not being so stupid as to say that my words are the word of God - that's not the point of the exercise. But if you can see how stupid that claim is, why can't you see how stupid it is to believe in the Qur'an?

And lastly - you think, in your ignorance and supremacist delusion, that God is going to punish eternally in hell all those who disagree with YOU and your triumphant UMMAH. That is called projection, my man. You project onto God your own (all-too-human) ideas about glory and victory. "Our enemies are God's enemies" - that is what Muhammad thought, that is what the Qur'an says, that is what Muslims even today think. "God will destroy them and rub their noses in the dust and give us the victory!" Thus you make the One God, the All-Merciful, (who I believe in by the way) to look like a BIG MERCILESS RELENTLESS FASCIST.

Do you think that glorifies God?

WAKE UP YOU BLIND AND MISGUIDED MAN!! You "guidance" is wrong; you are in thrall to a lie.

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Sun 22 Nov, 2009 6:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Post Posted:
Sat 10 Oct, 2009 7:01 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Salam all

The reason of this comment was to expose a couple of confused Ahmadi sect followers on faithfreedom who are promoting their non sense between the kafirs, they are however fearing to confront me, so I tried to encourage them a bit, let's see what I said to them on faith freedom, sorry about the insults:
--------------
Let�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s learn something from al-Dajjal Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiani, the founder of the confused Ahamdi sect bound to hell:

Writings of liar compulsory contains contradictions
(Zamima Braheen-e-Ahmadiyya part 5, Roohani Khazain vol 21 page 275)

Cool, Dajjal Mirza Ahmad, so if you contradict your arse in your writings, this means that you are a clear cut liar. Fair enough I have to say

Writings of a truthful and clear-conscience person never contains any contradictions. Yes if someone is lunatic and insane or such a hypocrite who is a yes man for flattering someone, his writings will, of course, be contradictory
(Sat Bachan, Rohani Khazain, vol. 10, page 132)

Can�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??t agree more, Dajjal Mirza Ahmad, so if your own writings contains contradictions this means, according to you, that you are:

1- Lunatic
2- Insane
3- Hypocrite
4- A man with no clear conscience

God is the one who has sent his messenger, this humble self, with good conduct and manners.
(Roohani Khazain vol. 17 p.426)

So who is that humble man with good conduct and manners?

I guess, you mean yourself, so in effect you are considering that Allah sent you as a messenger after the last messenger sent Muhammad

This should mean for any sincere Muslim, that Miraza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiani is nothing but:

1- Lunatic
2- Insane
3- Hypocrite

I have not even answered back anyone with abusive language.
(Roohani Khazain vol. 19 p.236)

That must be you, I guess, well, in Arabia a wise man always said: I hear your words, I believe you, but when I see your actions, I wonder.

To Curse is not the Quality of a SIDDIQ (Truthful). Believer does not send Curses.
(Roohani Khazain vol. 3, p.456)

Hmmm, so if you ever get caught cursing someone, then you cannot be SIDDIQ (Truthful) nor you can a believer

So let�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s see your reality, Dajjal:

O Low Caste! Khabees! Enemy of Allah and Prophet! You have done this Jewish alteration in the (prophecy), so that this Grand Miracle of Holy Prophet SAAW is hidden from this world .....your lie O Worthless is exposed ...... from which word did these Stupids understood these meanings? O Morons! O Sightless! Disgrace to the Molviyat! ......especially the head of the Dajjaleens, Abdul Haq Ghaznavi and his followers; Hundred thousand times Shoes of Curses of Allah may fall upon them. O Dirty Dajjal! Prophecy has been fulfilled but bigotry has blinded you.
(Zamima Anjam-e-Atham, Roohani Khazain vol 11 p.330)

Holy shit Dajjal, you curse like no one else, therefore, according to your own fukin words, you cannot be:

1) SIDDIQ (Truthful)
2) a believer

How about one of the opponents of Mirza Ahmed, let�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s see how Mirza insulted him:

Lair, Khabees (wicked). Sting like a scorpion. O Land of Golra! Curse of God be upon you. You have become accursed because of the cursed one.
(Roohani Khazain vol.18)

What a clear cut hypocrite piece of shit you turned to be mister Ahmad Qadiani, well, do not fukin blame me, blame your own words you sharmoot, see again:

To Curse is not the Quality of a SIDDIQ (Truthful). Believer does not send Curses.

Hmmm, how about more:

Enemies (meaning Muslims) have become swines of our jungle and their women have become
worse than B******.

(Roohani Khazain vol.14 p.53)

What a son of a B**** you are mister Ghulam Ahmad Qadiani, so the Muslim women have become worse than B******

Let�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s see more of the morality and good manners of the Dajjal Ghulam Ahmad Qadiani, talking about his opponent Maulvi Saadullah Ludhianvi :

Demon. Secondrel Profilgate. Devil. Accursed seed of evil person. Wicked Mischievous. III-omened Son of a B****.

Let me remind you all with what that drunk freak bound to hell said earlier:

(Roohani Khazain Vol19 p.236 by Mirza Qadiani)

That cannot be one who is a messenger of God, a humble one, a man with good conduct and manners, see again what that lying freak said earlier:

God is the one who has sent his messenger, this humble self, with good conduct and manners.

Let�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s spin more with Mirza�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s lies:

Mahdi is not a student of anybody. I swear that this is exactly my condition. Nobody can prove that any human has taught me Quran.
(Roohani Khazain vol 14 p.394)

Then:

At 10 years of age an Arabic Teacher was appointed for me whose name was Fazal Ahmed ....and when I was 17-18 years of age I was taught by another Molvi Saheb, whose name was Gul Ali Shah, who was appointed by my father in Qadian to teach me.
(Roohani Khazain vol 13 p.180)

When I was 6-7 yrears old, a persian teacher was employed for me who taught me Holy Quran ....and his name was Fazal Ilahi.

So what is the story you confused son of a B****?

Were you not the student of any teacher?

Or

No one has taught you the Quran?

Well, we do not need to fukin prove that someone has taught you Quran, you proved it you drunk, here is your words again: When I was 6-7 yrears old, a persian teacher was employed for me who taught me Holy Quran ....and his name was Fazal Ilahi.

Let�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s spin more with that drug addict freak son of a B****:

How can it be permitted that I claim prophethood and go out of the fold of Islam and join the party of Kaafirs?
(Humamatul Bushra, Roohani Khazain vo.7 p.297)

You son of filthy whore, did you not tell us about yourself the following:

Then you continue to fool your confused sect followers by saying:

O People!... Do not be an enemy of Quran and after Khatamun Nabiyeen do not start new silsila of prophetic revelation.
(Asmani Faisla, Roohani Khazain vol.4 p.335)

Can such a wretched fabricator who claims himself to be a prophet and messenger, have faith in Quran, and can such a person who have faith in Quran and believes the verse: 'wa laakin Rasoolullah wa Khatemun Nabiyeen' to be the word of Allah, say that I am also a messenger and prophet after Holy Prophet SAAW?
(Anjame Atham, Roohani Khazain vol.11 p.297)

I am neither a claimant of prophethood and nor I deny miracles, angels and Night of Power .... and after Syedna wa Maulana Muhammad SAAW, Khatemul Mursaleen, i consider any claimaint of prophethood and messengership to be a liar and kaafir.
(Tableeghe Risalat vol.2 p.22, Collection of Advertisements vol.1 p.230)

Ok, punk, we believe you, you are no messenger or prophet. Opps:

I swear upon God in whose hands is my life, He has sent me, He only has named me prophet and He only has sent me as Promised Messiah.
(Tatumma Haqeeqatul Wahi, Roohani Khazain vol.22 p.503)

True God is that God who has sent His Prophet in Qadian.
(Dafa alBala p.11, Roohani Khazain vol.18 p.231)

So what is the story you confused son of a kalb?

Are you a messenger?

Or

Are you not a messenger?

Possibly you are the promised Messiah?

I have never claimed that I am Messiah Ibne Maryam and he who accuses me of such a thing, he is absolutely a liar and a fabricator.
(Izala-e-Auham, Roohani Khazain vol.3 192)

This humble self has simply claimed to be a Maseel Maseeh, which foolish people have thought to be Promised Messiah...
(Roohani Khazain vol.3 p.192)

So I must be a clear cut fool to consider you the promised Messiah, I am sorry about that, Dajjal. Opps:

I claim that I am the Promised Messiah, about whom all the Holy Books of God have foretold that he will appear in the last days.
(Roohani Khazain vol.17 p.295)

I swear upon that God upon whom to fabricate is the job of accursed ones, He has sent me as Promised Messiah.
Collection of Advertisement of Mirza Goolam vol.3 p.435)

So what is the story you son of a filthy male prostitute?

Are you the promised Messiah?

Or

Are you not the promised Messiah?

Every sane one should know who the fuk you are by now and according to your own words:

Writings of liar compulsorily contains contradictions.
(Zamima Braheen-e-Ahmadiyya part 5, Roohani Khazain vol 21 p.275)

Writings of a truthful and clear-conscience person never contains any contradictions. Yes if someone is lunatic and insane or such a hypocrite who is a yesman for flattering someone, his writings will, of course, be contradictory.
(Sat Bachan, Roohani Khazain vol 10 p.132)

Any wise and sensible person can never keep two different beliefs.
(Roohani Khazain vol.3 p.220)

You are nothing but:

- A Liar
- A Lunatic
- An Insane
- A Hypocrite
- A Toady
- A Sycophant

Salam

Mon 02 Nov, 2009 8:51 pm
BMZ

Zodiac: Libra

singapore.gif

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Salam all

The reason of this comment was to expose a couple of confused Ahmadi sect followers on faithfreedom who are promoting their non sense between the kafirs, they are however fearing to confront me, so I tried to encourage them a bit, let's see what I said to them on faith freedom, sorry about the insults:
--------------
Let�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s learn something from al-Dajjal Mirza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiani, the founder of the confused Ahamdi sect bound to hell:

Writings of liar compulsory contains contradictions
(Zamima Braheen-e-Ahmadiyya part 5, Roohani Khazain vol 21 page 275)

Cool, Dajjal Mirza Ahmad, so if you contradict your arse in your writings, this means that you are a clear cut liar. Fair enough I have to say

Writings of a truthful and clear-conscience person never contains any contradictions. Yes if someone is lunatic and insane or such a hypocrite who is a yes man for flattering someone, his writings will, of course, be contradictory
(Sat Bachan, Rohani Khazain, vol. 10, page 132)

Can�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??t agree more, Dajjal Mirza Ahmad, so if your own writings contains contradictions this means, according to you, that you are:

1- Lunatic
2- Insane
3- Hypocrite

So who is that humble man with good conduct and manners?

I guess, you mean yourself, so in effect you are considering that Allah sent you as a messenger after the last messenger sent Muhammad

This should mean for any sincere Muslim, that Miraza Ghulam Ahmad Qadiani is nothing but:

1- Lunatic
2- Insane
3- Hypocrite

(Roohani Khazain vol. 19 p.236)

That must be you, I guess, well, in Arabia a wise man always said: I hear your words, I believe you, but when I see your actions, I wonder.

Hmmm, so if you ever get caught cursing someone, then you cannot be SIDDIQ (Truthful) nor you can a believer

So let�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s see your reality, Dajjal:

O Low Caste! Khabees! Enemy of Allah and Prophet! You have done this Jewish alteration in the (prophecy), so that this Grand Miracle of Holy Prophet SAAW is hidden from this world .....your lie O Worthless is exposed ...... from which word did these Stupids understood these meanings? O Morons! O Sightless! Disgrace to the Molviyat! ......especially the head of the Dajjaleens, Abdul Haq Ghaznavi and his followers; Hundred thousand times Shoes of Curses of Allah may fall upon them. O Dirty Dajjal! Prophecy has been fulfilled but bigotry has blinded you.
(Zamima Anjam-e-Atham, Roohani Khazain vol 11 p.330)

Holy shit Dajjal, you curse like no one else, therefore, according to your own fukin words, you cannot be:

1) SIDDIQ (Truthful)
2) a believer

How about one of the opponents of Mirza Ahmed, let�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s see how Mirza insulted him:

Lair, Khabees (wicked). Sting like a scorpion. O Land of Golra! Curse of God be upon you. You have become accursed because of the cursed one.
(Roohani Khazain vol.1Cool

What a clear cut hypocrite piece of shit you turned to be mister Ahmad Qadiani, well, do not fukin blame me, blame your own words you sharmoot, see again:

Hmmm, how about more:

Enemies (meaning Muslims) have become swines of our jungle and their women have become
worse than B******.

What a son of a B**** you are mister Ghulam Ahmad Qadiani, so the Muslim women have become worse than B******

Let�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s see more of the morality and good manners of the Dajjal Ghulam Ahmad Qadiani, talking about his opponent Maulvi Saadullah Ludhianvi :

Demon. Secondrel Profilgate. Devil. Accursed seed of evil person. Wicked Mischievous. III-omened Son of a B****.

Let me remind you all with what that drunk freak bound to hell said earlier:

(Roohani Khazain Vol19 p.236 by Mirza Qadiani)

That cannot be one who is a messenger of God, a humble one, a man with good conduct and manners, see again what that lying freak said earlier:

Let�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s spin more with Mirza�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s lies:

Mahdi is not a student of anybody. I swear that this is exactly my condition. Nobody can prove that any human has taught me Quran.
(Roohani Khazain vol 14 p.394)

Then:

At 10 years of age an Arabic Teacher was appointed for me whose name was Fazal Ahmed ....and when I was 17-18 years of age I was taught by another Molvi Saheb, whose name was Gul Ali Shah, who was appointed by my father in Qadian to teach me.

When I was 6-7 yrears old, a persian teacher was employed for me who taught me Holy Quran ....and his name was Fazal Ilahi.

So what is the story you confused son of a B****?

Were you not the student of any teacher?

Or

No one has taught you the Quran?

Well, we do not need to fukin prove that someone has taught you Quran, you proved it you drunk, here is your words again: When I was 6-7 yrears old, a persian teacher was employed for me who taught me Holy Quran ....and his name was Fazal Ilahi.

Let�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s spin more with that drug addict freak son of a B****:

How can it be permitted that I claim prophethood and go out of the fold of Islam and join the party of Kaafirs?
(Humamatul Bushra, Roohani Khazain vo.7 p.297)

You son of filthy whore, did you not tell us about yourself the following:

Then you continue to fool your confused sect followers by saying:

O People!... Do not be an enemy of Quran and after Khatamun Nabiyeen do not start new silsila of prophetic revelation.
(Asmani Faisla, Roohani Khazain vol.4 p.335)

Can such a wretched fabricator who claims himself to be a prophet and messenger, have faith in Quran, and can such a person who have faith in Quran and believes the verse: 'wa laakin Rasoolullah wa Khatemun Nabiyeen' to be the word of Allah, say that I am also a messenger and prophet after Holy Prophet SAAW?
(Anjame Atham, Roohani Khazain vol.11 p.297)

I am neither a claimant of prophethood and nor I deny miracles, angels and Night of Power .... and after Syedna wa Maulana Muhammad SAAW, Khatemul Mursaleen, i consider any claimaint of prophethood and messengership to be a liar and kaafir.
(Tableeghe Risalat vol.2 p.22, Collection of Advertisements vol.1 p.230)

Ok, punk, we believe you, you are no messenger or prophet. Opps:

I swear upon God in whose hands is my life, He has sent me, He only has named me prophet and He only has sent me as Promised Messiah.
(Tatumma Haqeeqatul Wahi, Roohani Khazain vol.22 p.503)

True God is that God who has sent His Prophet in Qadian.
(Dafa alBala p.11, Roohani Khazain vol.18 p.231)

So what is the story you confused son of a kalb?

Are you a messenger?

Or

Are you not a messenger?

Possibly you are the promised Messiah?

I have never claimed that I am Messiah Ibne Maryam and he who accuses me of such a thing, he is absolutely a liar and a fabricator.
(Izala-e-Auham, Roohani Khazain vol.3 192)

This humble self has simply claimed to be a Maseel Maseeh, which foolish people have thought to be Promised Messiah...
(Roohani Khazain vol.3 p.192)

So I must be a clear cut fool to consider you the promised Messiah, I am sorry about that, Dajjal. Opps:

I claim that I am the Promised Messiah, about whom all the Holy Books of God have foretold that he will appear in the last days.
(Roohani Khazain vol.17 p.295)

I swear upon that God upon whom to fabricate is the job of accursed ones, He has sent me as Promised Messiah.
Collection of Advertisement of Mirza Goolam vol.3 p.435)

So what is the story you son of a filthy male prostitute?

Are you the promised Messiah?

Or

Are you not the promised Messiah?

Every sane one should know who the fuk you are by now and according to your own words:

Writings of liar compulsorily contains contradictions.
(Zamima Braheen-e-Ahmadiyya part 5, Roohani Khazain vol 21 p.275)

Writings of a truthful and clear-conscience person never contains any contradictions. Yes if someone is lunatic and insane or such a hypocrite who is a yesman for flattering someone, his writings will, of course, be contradictory.
(Sat Bachan, Roohani Khazain vol 10 p.132)

Any wise and sensible person can never keep two different beliefs.
(Roohani Khazain vol.3 p.220)

You are nothing but:

- A Liar
- A Lunatic
- An Insane
- A Hypocrite
- A Toady
- A Sycophant

Salam

Hello, Ahmed

Well done!

You need to put such refutations at the megalomanics' site FFI.

Mirza Ghulam Ahmed was a very intelligent man and used to debate and argue with Christian evangelists and the missionaries in the British India but he went berserk and started thinking that he was the messiah.

Qadianis believe he was the reincarnation of Jesus. lol!

Most of his coleagues, who supported him in his early days, disaccociated themselves when they saw him going nuts.

Salaams
BMZ
Post Posted:
Mon 02 Nov, 2009 10:51 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

parvez_mushtaq wrote:
Assalamualaikum Rahamatullahi Wabarakathahu

good Ahmed

this is a good post

these people are like Christians ,ahmed

they allure Muslims to spread they cult
there were lots of seminars and lecture exposing them in Chennai recently
cos , they were working in conversion of muslims in there cult
btw
i have found a link about his death
http://irshad.org/exposed/death.php
the wonder is his death
wow
yet another proof for Islam

Mushtaq

Salam brother

Thanks for the link man, I need it as I read a few years back that he himself asked Allah to die by Cholera if he is a liar and indeed he died because of Cholera, so I guess I should read that in the above link

And yes, those confused Ahmadis are nothing but another Christian sect, our duty as Muslims is to fight all those sects in the hardest and toughest way possible, including sunni, shias and others

Salam

Sat 07 Nov, 2009 5:46 pm
parvez_mushtaq
Pawn
Pawn

Zodiac: Cancer

india.gif

AhmedBahgat wrote:

Thanks for the link man, I need it as I read a few years back that he himself asked Allah to die by Cholera

lol,is that true ,
AhmedBahgat wrote:
And yes, those confused Ahmadis are nothing but another Christian sect,

they are not confused ,ahmed
they do this deliberately as Christians do
these people are satanic
as GOD says in quran parties of satan
and best powerful among them are christians perhaps main satanic party
AhmedBahgat wrote:

including sunni, shias and others

i don't believe in sects , ahmed
each sect have their own plus and minuses
best is quran and with it is sunnah
Post Posted:
Sat 07 Nov, 2009 6:10 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

parvez_mushtaq wrote:

they are not confused ,ahmed
they do this deliberately as Christians do
these people are satanic
as GOD says in quran parties of satan
and best powerful among them are christians perhaps main satanic party

I actually believe that anyone who strays away from the path of Allah, being deliberate or not, is certainly confused

AhmedBahgat wrote:

including sunni, shias and others

parvez_mushtaqi wrote:
don't believe in sects , ahmed

I believe you do a bit, but possibly ashamed to admit it, but that is a good sign, as gradualy you should proudly distant yourself from them as well ATTACK them, because they are the greatest enemy of our great religion, remember well that I told you that one day.

parvez_mushtaq wrote:

each sect have their own plus and minuses

True, but that does not save them from being confused who strayed from the straight path of Allah

I am not talking shades of greys in here, I am talking black or white

parvez_mushtaq wrote:

best is quran and with it is sunnah

The sunnah of Allah of course, with which, any sunnah by any messenger MUST be compatible 100%

Salam

Sat 07 Nov, 2009 6:37 pm
parvez_mushtaq
Pawn
Pawn

india.gif

AhmedBahgat wrote:
I believe you do a bit, but possibly ashamed to admit it, but that is a good sign, as gradualy you should proudly distant yourself from them as well ATTACK them, because they are the greatest enemy of our great religion, remember well that I told you that one day.

ahmed
i am not ashamed of any thing
i was born salafi (ahlul hadith)
i think they are the most logical sect
yet they have a blind faith upon all sahih hadiths
i don't believe this cos even hadith direct us to believe hadiths which don't contradict quran
pl read this hadith

The Book of Divorce (Kitab Al-Talaq)
Muslim :: Book 9 : Hadith 3524
Abu Ishaq reported: I was with al-Aswad b. Yazid sitting in the great mosque, and there was with us al-Sha'bi, and he narrated the narration of Fatima bint Qais (Allah be pleased with her) that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) did not make any provision for lodging and maintenance allowance for her. Al-Aswad caught hold of some pebbles in his fist and he threw them towards him saying: Woe be to thee, you narrate like it, whereas Umar said: We cannot abandon the Book of Allah and the Sunnah of our Apostle (may peace be upon him) for the words of a woman. We do not know whether she remembers that or she forgets. For her, there is a provision of lodging and maintenance allowance. Allah, the Exalted and Majestic, said:" Turn them not from their houses nor should they themselves go forth unless they commit an open indecency" (lxv. 1).

this is very clear from this hadith even hadrat umar followed this as well as there are hadiths even ayshe followed this method yet there is a ruling of no iddah after the third divorce

but ahmed , if we keep in disputing upon these things , when we will unite
my point is no one is 100%
there is degree of deviation in each sect and we are yet to know Islam completely
for example , as per qadiani , esa alysalam died as per quran
this i know you will agree with qadianis
why don't we believe in which we are common among ourselves instead of disputing and fighting ourselves
think about this verse , which zikir naik uses frequently
YUSUFALI: Say: "O People of the Book! come to common terms as between us and you: That we worship none but Allah; that we associate no partners with him; that we erect not, from among ourselves, Lords and patrons other than Allah." If then they turn back, say ye: "Bear witness that we (at least) are Muslims (bowing to Allah's Will).

this is for us not for others
first we should adopt this verse then we can talk about others

Mushtaq
Post Posted:
Mon 09 Nov, 2009 6:28 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

parvez_mushtaq wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:

ahmed
i am not ashamed of any thing
i was born salafi (ahlul hadith)
i think they are the most logical sect
yet they have a blind faith upon all sahih hadiths
i don't believe this cos even hadith direct us to believe hadiths which don't contradict quran
pl read this hadith

The Book of Divorce (Kitab Al-Talaq)
Muslim :: Book 9 : Hadith 3524
Abu Ishaq reported: I was with al-Aswad b. Yazid sitting in the great mosque, and there was with us al-Sha'bi, and he narrated the narration of Fatima bint Qais (Allah be pleased with her) that Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) did not make any provision for lodging and maintenance allowance for her. Al-Aswad caught hold of some pebbles in his fist and he threw them towards him saying: Woe be to thee, you narrate like it, whereas Umar said: We cannot abandon the Book of Allah and the Sunnah of our Apostle (may peace be upon him) for the words of a woman. We do not know whether she remembers that or she forgets. For her, there is a provision of lodging and maintenance allowance. Allah, the Exalted and Majestic, said:" Turn them not from their houses nor should they themselves go forth unless they commit an open indecency" (lxv. 1).

this is very clear from this hadith even hadrat umar followed this as well as there are hadiths even ayshe followed this method yet there is a ruling of no iddah after the third divorce

but ahmed , if we keep in disputing upon these things , when we will unite
my point is no one is 100%
there is degree of deviation in each sect and we are yet to know Islam completely
for example , as per qadiani , esa alysalam died as per quran
this i know you will agree with qadianis
why don't we believe in which we are common among ourselves instead of disputing and fighting ourselves
think about this verse , which zikir naik uses frequently
YUSUFALI: Say: "O People of the Book! come to common terms as between us and you: That we worship none but Allah; that we associate no partners with him; that we erect not, from among ourselves, Lords and patrons other than Allah." If then they turn back, say ye: "Bear witness that we (at least) are Muslims (bowing to Allah's Will).

this is for us not for others
first we should adopt this verse then we can talk about others

Mushtaq

Salam bro

Thanks for your input

First of all, it seems you do not know where I stand:

I agree that there are some or even plenty of hadith that have good lessons and morality as well 100% compatible with the Quran, but that is not the issue, see a kafir may say something that is 100% compatible with the Quran, yet if that kafir damaged Islam then that kafir must be an enemy to all Muslims, regardless how kind and decent that kafir is

Now if we consider the hadith as the kafir (metaphor), then even if the hadith stated things that are cool and dandy, the hadith still stated crap and non sense that only damages our great religion, consequently the man made hadith must be our enemy, consequently all those who uphold the hadith must be the enemy of the true submitters to Allah

The bottom line is this, the great damage the hadith did to our religion outweigh all good things it stated, in fact most of the good things if not all, are stated in the Quran, i.e. even with most of the good things stated in the hadith, we do not need it.

The only thing that will fix our religion and its followers, is to burn all the books of hadith and even prosecute anyone who opposes that

Trust me mate, this is the ONLY way to unite our religion followers, if we do not do that then they will stay divided and yet because of that man made hadith

I am sorry pal, I cannot hold any hadith with any atom weight of high regards, the hadith is the seed Satan used to fuk us all, and I am glad that now I do not belong to the majority of Muslims who are fuked because of such man made hadith

Salam

Mon 09 Nov, 2009 7:11 pm
parvez_mushtaq
Pawn
Pawn

india.gif

AhmedBahgat wrote:
........the hadith still stated crap and non sense that only damages our great religion,....

AhmedBahgat wrote:
.......The bottom line is this, the great damage the hadith did to our religion outweigh all good things it stated......

can you be specific how hadiths damaged our religion

i mean , how hadiths effected Muslims to get diverted from monotheism (the basic faith of a muslim)
Post Posted:
Thu 19 Nov, 2009 4:54 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

AhmedBahgat wrote:
........the hadith still stated crap and non sense that only damages our great religion,....

AhmedBahgat wrote:
.......The bottom line is this, the great damage the hadith did to our religion outweigh all good things it stated......

parvez_mushtaq wrote:

can you be specific how hadiths damaged our religion

i mean , how hadiths effected Muslims to get diverted from monotheism (the basic faith of a muslim)

simply it diverted them from monotheism by making them MUSHRIKOON

I cannot be more specific than that, most of my comments on this web site confirms so

Salam

Thu 19 Nov, 2009 5:05 pm
parvez_mushtaq
Pawn
Pawn

india.gif

AhmedBahgat wrote:

wsalam

i mean , can you tell me one hadith which says take two gods or don't worship ALLAH

AhmedBahgat wrote:
I cannot be more specific than that, most of my comments on this web site confirms so

one can comment on hadith as well as quran even
but , it is the message that we are commenting on which we can even manipulate
you are commenting on hadiths and kafirs are commenting on quran as well
first , you said , hadiths did damage to our religion
now , your claim is they made Muslims to get diverted from monotheism
i want haidths which did this not your comments

Mushtaq
Post Posted:
Thu 19 Nov, 2009 5:45 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

AhmedBahgat wrote:

parvez_mushtaq wrote:
wsalam

Salam mate

parvez_mushtaq wrote:
i mean , can you tell me one hadith which says take two gods or don't worship ALLAH

it seems mate that we are going to have a very long discussion, well, before I proceed why don't you define for me SHIRK?

AhmedBahgat wrote:

parvez_mushtaq wrote:
one can comment on hadith as well as quran even
but , it is the message that we are commenting on which we can even manipulate
you are commenting on hadiths and kafirs are commenting on quran as well

All the arguments against the Quran are refuted by the Quran itself, the Quran too tells us about those who will try hard to discredit the Quran, so nothing is new

On the other hand all the arguments against the man made hadith are irrefutable

that should say it all

parvez_mushtaq wrote:
first , you said , hadiths did damage to our religion
now , your claim is they made Muslims to get diverted from monotheism

As well, it:

Defamed Allah
Defamed most prophets
Defamed even the Sahaba
Doubted the integrity of the Quran

parvez_mushtaq wrote:
i want haidths which did this not your comments

Well, define SHIRK for me first and I will take it from there

Cheers

Thu 19 Nov, 2009 8:01 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Salam all

It is about time for another mother of all slams. A couple of confused kafirs on faithfreedom international alleged the following:

Quote:
Surah 5 verse 3
This day have those who reject faith given up all hope of your religion: yet fear them not but fear Me. This day have I perfected your religion for you, completed My favour upon you, and have chosen for you Islam as your religion.

Couple of FFI Kafirs wrote:
So the above sura MUST be the last revelation by ALLAH since the religion is already 'perfected' and Allah's favor had already been 'completed'.

Why is this verse then stuck in Sura 5 verse 3?

Ahmed says:

Well, let me bring 5:3 in here:

حُرِّمَتْ عَلَيْكُمُ الْمَيْتَةُ وَالْدَّمُ وَلَحْمُ الْخِنْزِيرِ وَمَا أُهِلَّ لِغَيْرِ اللّهِ بِهِ وَالْمُنْخَنِقَةُ وَالْمَوْقُوذَةُ وَالْمُتَرَدِّيَةُ وَالنَّطِيحَةُ وَمَا أَكَلَ السَّبُعُ إِلاَّ مَا ذَكَّيْتُمْ وَمَا ذُبِحَ عَلَى النُّصُبِ وَأَن تَسْتَقْسِمُواْ بِالأَزْلاَمِ ذَلِكُمْ فِسْقٌ الْيَوْمَ يَئِسَ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُواْ مِن دِينِكُمْ فَلاَ تَخْشَوْهُمْ وَاخْشَوْنِ الْيَوْمَ أَكْمَلْتُ لَكُمْ دِينَكُمْ وَأَتْمَمْتُ عَلَيْكُمْ نِعْمَتِي وَرَضِيتُ لَكُمُ الإِسْلاَمَ دِينًا فَمَنِ اضْطُرَّ فِي مَخْمَصَةٍ غَيْرَ مُتَجَانِفٍ لِّإِثْمٍ فَإِنَّ اللّهَ غَفُورٌ رَّحِيمٌ (3)

Forbidden to you are the dead, and blood, and flesh of the swine, and that on which any other name than Allah has been invoked, and the strangled and the beaten to death, and that killed by a fall and that killed by a horn, and that which wild beasts have eaten, except what you managed to slaughter it, and what is sacrificed on the idol stones and that you seek to know the unseen by throwing arrows; that is a abomination. This day have those who disbelieved are in despair of your religion, therefore fear them not, and fear Me. This day I have perfected for you your religion and completed upon you My favour and chosen for you Islam as a religion; but whoever is forced by hunger, not inclining deliberately to a sin, then indeed Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.
[Al Quran ; 5:3]

-> Clearly in the above verse Allah is saying: اليوم اكملت لكم دينكم واتممت عليكم نعمتي ورضيت لكم الاسلام دينا , i.e. This day I have perfected for you your religion and completed upon you My favour and chosen for you Islam as a religion. Obviously the confused kafirs are picking on the underlined words, i.e. This day, for them 5:3 should be the last verse revealed in the Quran. Their problem though is this:

The kafirs cannot and will not provide reliable evidences that 5:3 was not the last verse revealed. So I decided to help those confused kafirs and accept for argument sake that 5:3 was not the last verse revealed, in fact I will even dare to assume with such confused freaks of kafirs that 5:3 was the first verse revealed in the Quran. Yet the kafirs has no bloody argument

See, the key word in the above verse is this word: اليوم , i.e. This day, or Today This will cause a huge problem for the confused kafirs because the verse did not tell us if that day spoken about is a human day or a divine day? Sounds more as a day with Allah, not a human day

Well, I did not invent what I called divine day, Allah Himself told us about it, let�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??s have a look, shall we:

وَيَسْتَعْجِلُونَكَ بِالْعَذَابِ وَلَنْ يُخْلِفَ اللَّهُ وَعْدَهُ ۚ وَإِنَّ يَوْمًا عِنْدَ رَبِّكَ كَأَلْفِ سَنَةٍ مِمَّا تَعُدُّونَ (47)

And they ask you to hasten the torture, and Allah will fail in His promise; and indeed, a day with your Lord is like a thousand years of what you count.
[Al Quran ; 22:47]

-> See the definition of a divine day: وان يوما عند ربك كالف سنة مما تعدون , i.e. and indeed, a day with your Lord is like a thousand years of what you count. Can you all sense the slam dunk coming?

Well, 5:3 did not tell us if it is a divine day or a human day. Most likely and logically it means a divine day, consequently the day mentioned in 5:3 is equal to 1000 years of what the humans count, therefore even if 5:3 was the first verse revealed as I assumed to please the confused kafirs as well relief their itch, the statement in 5:3 اليوم اكملت لكم دينكم واتممت عليكم نعمتي ورضيت لكم الاسلام دينا , i.e. This day I have perfected for you your religion and completed upon you My favour and chosen for you Islam as a religion, is 100% accurate because on the same divine day Allah revealed the rest of the Quran, see, we know that the Quran revelation took 23 human years which is 0.023 of a divine day

Here you have it goons, another impressing mother of all slams:

Sun 22 Nov, 2009 6:43 am
parvez_mushtaq
Pawn
Pawn

india.gif

salam

before making a counter to your post , i request you to define the following types with verses from quran and examples

AhmedBahgat wrote:
SHIRK means that the action of SHIRK has been committed, and that is how I type SHIRK, through different actions, i.e. when I agreed that SHIRK is two types, I agreed based on the following notions:

1- Shirk type 1: is committed by a certain action

2- Shirk type 2: is committed by a different action

Mushtaq
Post Posted:
Wed 25 Nov, 2009 3:34 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

parvez_mushtaq wrote:
salam

before making a counter to your post , i request you to define the following types with verses from quran and examples

AhmedBahgat wrote:
SHIRK means that the action of SHIRK has been committed, and that is how I type SHIRK, through different actions, i.e. when I agreed that SHIRK is two types, I agreed based on the following notions:

1- Shirk type 1: is committed by a certain action

2- Shirk type 2: is committed by a different action

Mushtaq

Salam brother

Sure, despite that what you after is already explained in details through that link. But not to worry give me some time and I will compose something just for you

Salam

Wed 25 Nov, 2009 5:23 pm