You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - Ahmed, Your posts on FFI
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information Ahmed, Your posts on FFI

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Hadith & Sunnah  Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 18, 19, 20  Next 
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
BMZ

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Libra

singapore.gif

Post subject: Who is this clown Rajesh? Reply with quote  

Hello, Ahmed

I was reading the link:

http://forum09.faithfreedom.org/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=2756

Is this Rajesh an FFI clown or what?

Salaams
BMZ
Post Posted:
Tue 16 Jun, 2009 11:43 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Re: Who is this clown Rajesh? Reply with quote  

BMZ wrote:
Hello, Ahmed

I was reading the link:

Salaams
BMZ

Not sure mate, however due to the fact that there are any clowns in there, so it might be possible

cheers

Tue 16 Jun, 2009 11:50 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
BMZ

singapore.gif

Post subject: Re: Who is this clown Rajesh? Reply with quote  

AhmedBahgat wrote:
BMZ wrote:
Hello, Ahmed

I was reading the link:

Salaams
BMZ

Not sure mate, however due to the fact that there are any clowns in there, so it might be possible

cheers

I found the clown. Looks like another Hindu FFI minion.

http://challenge2islam.wetpaint.com/

Salaams
BMZ
Post Posted:
Tue 16 Jun, 2009 12:04 pm
BMZ

singapore.gif

Post subject: THHuxley's silly comments on FFI Reply with quote  

BMZ wrote:
Khalil opens this silly topic again assuming THHuxley is a genius and quotes:

Quote:
Just felt like posting this from our honourable member THHuxley:

According to THHuxley, Muhammad is truly a demigod of Muslims. He states it blatantly here:

THHuxley wrote:Muhammad is your version of the Christian Jesus. They call him the ?????????????????????¢??word?????????????????????¢?????????????????????? and you call Muhammad the ?????????????????????¢??light.?????????????????????¢?????????????????????? They have a trinity, you have a duality.

This is from his discussion on the subject Do Muslims worship Muhammad?

http://forum09.faithfreedom.org/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=2645

First, who cares who THHuxley is, who knows who THHuxley is and who THHuxley is to make such silly and stupid statements.

Khalil, who pretends to be an ex-Muslim, a closet-apostate like Ali Sina,
should tell everyone first if he and his "Muslim" family and friends, ever believed if Muhammad was a partner of God. Rofl.

If Khalil confirms that he, his parents, his family and relatives, associated Muhammad as a partner with God, then surely it bursts his own bubble of ever being a Muslim. It would clearly indicate that he was never a Muslim. lol!

Ahmed,

Can you ask Khalil this question? Khalil does not realise what a pickle is he in?

The entire world knows that Muslims hate and abhor associating anyone to Allah. "La sharika lahu" is the slogan of Islam.

I am really amazed to see FFI lead goons writing such silly posts.

BMZ

Hello, Ahmed

Just read this silly post from THHuxley of FFI. He dismisses Khalil and then adds a hilarious comment on Shirk:

Quote:
Re: THHuxley on Allah-Muhammad Dualism in Islam...!!!

Postby THHuxley ????????????????????????????» Mon Jun 15, 2009 10:36 pm

KhaliL FarieL wrote:Follow the link carefully. Huxley does claim Allah is praying to Muhammad.

THHuxley wrote:

"Shirk is a component of Muslim belief and behavior, but still not a reflection of reality. My discussion regarding Muslim shirk was an exploration of Islam's internal contradiction. But I would no more claim that Allah prays to Muhammad than I would claim that Unicorns pray to rainbows."

BMZ
Post Posted:
Wed 17 Jun, 2009 12:37 pm
BMZ

singapore.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Hey goons

Let me totally demolish the confused and manipulated kafirs and their fellow traitor debonked

see what I wrote in my last comment to Khalil, for which I am certain he will dodge as he dodged so many tough arguments in the past

I asked him:

1) Why the right hand?
2) Why not the left hand?
3) Why not both hands?

Now if we think of the slaves as almost equivalent to the POWs, then the POWs should also be described as being possessed by the right hands. Let's have a look at the following verse which is talking about the POWs, and let's see if they are controlled by the right hand, or by the left hand or by both hands, obviously by both hands is the most logical:

O Prophet! Say to those who are in your hands from among the prisoners of war: If Allah knows good in your hearts, He will give you better than that which has been taken from you and will forgive you, and Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

يأيها النبي قل لمن في ايديكم من الاسري ان يعلم الله في قلوبكم خيرا يؤتكم خيرا مما اخذ منكم ويغفر لكم والله غفور رحيم

[The Quran ; 8:70]

-> See you ignorant and confused FFI goons, Allah is telling us about the POWs: لمن في ايديكم من الاسري, Li Mn Fi AYDIKUM Min Al-Asra, i.e. who are in your hands from among the prisoners of war

I am sure the confused goons can see the slam coming

So if Ma Malakat Aymanikum means, what your right hands possess, how come the POWs were described as being controlled by both hands, let's see it again: لمن في ايديكم من الاسري, Li Mn Fi AYDIKUM Min Al-Asra, i.e. who are in your hands from among the prisoners of war

If the right hand is the expression to express owning, controlling, enslaving others, then shouldn't the verse above be saying:

لمن في ايمانكم من الاسري, Li Mn Fi AYMANIKUM Min Al-Asra, i.e. who are in your right hands from among the prisoners of war

Therefore, Ma Malakat Aymanikum MUST mean, What your oaths possess, which means that a capable human took an oath before Allah that he/she will care for and support any weak human.

What a mother of all slams

Good, mate.

You have to keep on debunking FFI goons, whoever that may write.

I noticed you have added a new FFI goon in the Life Dismissal List, who holds rank #17 Lets Lie (letstalk).

Could you add the name Rajesh Kumar to the item?

Salaams
BMZ
Post Posted:
Thu 18 Jun, 2009 8:39 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

BMZ wrote:
I noticed you have added a new FFI goon in the Life Dismissal List, who holds rank #17 Lets Lie (letstalk).

Salaams
BMZ

Done, mate

Cheers

Fri 19 Jun, 2009 3:02 am
BMZ

singapore.gif

AhmedBahgat wrote:
BMZ wrote:

Salaams
BMZ

Done, mate

Cheers

Thanks for adding the name. He claims to be a student of Ali Sina. Since when did Ali Sina become a teacher of Hindus? lol!

A practising idol worshipper of various hilarious deities of all shapes and sizes is trying to eliminate Islam.

Salaams
BMZ
Post Posted:
Fri 19 Jun, 2009 4:10 am
BMZ

singapore.gif

Post subject: Sharmoot skynightblaze at FFI Reply with quote  

Hello, Ahmed

Just finished watching Pakistan thrashing South Africa in the ICC Twenty20 and saw this junk claim from skynightblaze:

Quote:
Till date you havent been able to prove that why every single narrator would lie about age of Aisha . Also regarding robbing there is a chapter in quran. I need not say anything more.

Can you check up with the silly Arsehole, how many ahaadith has he brought up on the stupid subject? Laughing

Also ask where did the buffoon read a chapter on robbing in Qur'aan, as he claimed?

Salaams, mate
BMZ
Post Posted:
Fri 19 Jun, 2009 6:08 am
BMZ

singapore.gif

Post subject: The Weasel yeezevee of FFI Reply with quote  

Hello, Ahmed

I read your note on FFI, warning the weasel yeezevee to behave when writing about Prophet, Allah and Qur'aan.

I must say that such filthy posters do not even deserve a response from you or any Muslim.

I think you should totally ignore him. The man or the woman is not worth any attention. I am sure you know what a weasel thrives on!

You might have to go ignore another Sub-Continental freak soon and place him in the dungeon.

Salaams
BMZ
Post Posted:
Fri 19 Jun, 2009 4:19 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Post subject: Re: The Weasel yeezevee of FFI Reply with quote  

BMZ wrote:
Hello, Ahmed

I read your note on FFI, warning the weasel yeezevee to behave when writing about Prophet, Allah and Qur'aan.

I must say that such filthy posters do not even deserve a response from you or any Muslim.

I think you should totally ignore him. The man or the woman is not worth any attention. I am sure you know what a weasel thrives on!

You might have to go ignore another Sub-Continental freak soon and place him in the dungeon.

Salaams
BMZ

Salam mate

He acts like a jerk most of the time, I really don't want to life dismiss him as he reads my translation and alwasy advice me of any typo error, which I appreciate

All he needs to do is show respect to my religion,

See, showing respect does not mean that they bloody believe in it, however it seems that those filthy kafirs have no respect for anything in life, they only want to take the signs of Allah for a mockery, well, I am translating sura 45 now, and I found a message that can be explicit to such people we see on FFI, I will make a comment about it after I finish the first 20 verses in sura 45, so keep an eye

Cheers

Fri 19 Jun, 2009 4:34 pm
BMZ

singapore.gif

Post subject: Re: The Weasel yeezevee of FFI Reply with quote  

AhmedBahgat wrote:
BMZ wrote:
Hello, Ahmed

Salaams
BMZ

Salam mate

He acts like a jerk most of the time, I really don't want to life dismiss him as he reads my translation and alwasy advice me of any typo error, which I appreciate

All he needs to do is show respect to my religion,

See, showing respect does not mean that they bloody believe in it, however it seems that those filthy kafirs have no respect for anything in life, they only want to take the signs of Allah for a mockery, well, I am translating sura 45 now, and I found a message that can be explicit to such people we see on FFI, I will make a comment about it after I finish the first 20 verses in sura 45, so keep an eye

Cheers

OK, mate. Will take a look after I come back.

Can you call the latest Kafir arrival known as letstalk aka Rajesh Khanna or Rajesh Kumar here in this thread.

Looks like he is another confused Hindu FFIer.

Salaams
BMZ

Last edited by BMZ on Sat 20 Jun, 2009 6:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Post Posted:
Fri 19 Jun, 2009 4:56 pm
BMZ

singapore.gif

Post subject: Here Comes letstalk aka Rajesh Kumar of FFI Reply with quote  

Hello, all

Rajesh Kumar claims to be a student of Ali Sina. Like teacher, like student! Rofl

I read this at FFI:

Quote:

Re: Mission "Terror Annihilation"

Postby letstalk ????????????????????????????» Sun Jun 07, 2009 5:39 pm
A Suggested Petition / Recommendations to US and other High Commands OR ANYONE IN POWER WHO "WILL"TAKE AN ACTION

(I am not an experienced petition writer. Please forgive me if I cannot make the right tone. However, I know that I am making the right MEANINGS. And now I need your suggestions. You may send me PMs or write to me @ dharma.raksha.yudh@gmail.com)

The US High Command
United States of America
(OR someone more practical)

CC: High Commands of Other Super Powers

Subject: Petitions-cum-Recommendations against Islam and Muslims of the World

Respected Sir/Madam

With regret, I am obliged to submit that terrorism has started growing "even faster" than ever instead of getting under control. To me, the reason is that so far, the root cause of terrorism, i.e. Islam and Muslims, has not seriously been looked into. Having passed 27 years of my life as a Muslim, I have now turned to Hinduism for last 03 years and know very well, the tactics Muslims use, to promote Islam, to prove other religions false, to foster terrorist activities and to dominate others by hooks or by crooks.

I will now come to the point directly:

1. Since Islam has long been proven a false, unethical and "dangerous" religion, it is now time to challenge Islam openly. I suggest:

a. Books questioning Islam be published and distributed all over the world in English, Hindi, Urdu, Persian and Arabic languages.
b. The top Muslim Scholars be challenged for public debates, which may later be broadcasted on TV.
c. Muslim preachers and sticky Islamists be arrested and given death penalty on being responsible for encouraging the so-called "Jehad", the filthiest terrorist activity.

My request may sound "impractical" but I believe, if not acted upon, is sure to bring harm to the whole humanity and the lovely planet Earth.

On behalf of all my loving and caring friends and myself, I submit this request expecting a positive response from your side.

With kind regards,

Rajesh Kumar and Friends

Absolutely hilarious, coming from a student of Ali Sina.
I have no problem with such foolish letters but I have to take such fools to task by asking them on the part emboldened by me.

According to this FFI goon, Rajesh Kumar, the top Muslim Scholars be challenged for public debates, which may later be broadcasted on TV.
Now the fools should realise and think if men like Ali Sina, Ibn Warraq,
Abul Kasem, Kamran Mirza and Rajesh Kumar would really be bold to come out of their closet or not?

I challenge Rajesh Kumar to bring up the goons I mentioned above and debate me in Sydney. The televised debates will be arranged through SMH or a University and will be held before audience, most of whom will be non-Muslims.

lol!

BMZ
Post Posted:
Fri 19 Jun, 2009 7:42 pm
BMZ

singapore.gif

Post subject: RAJESH KUMAR AKA LETSTALK Reply with quote  

Hello, Ahmed

Read this and see how silly is Rajesh Kumar of FFI. I believe this goon has challenged you for a debate. Before you enter any debate with this goon of no calibre, take a look at the exchange between him and Aksel.

http://forum09.faithfreedom.org/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=2809

Quote:
Aksel Ankersen wrote:

I know how Muslims will respond.

Qawl (قول) = speech

Kalima (كلمة) = word

And now look at the idiotic response from Ali Sina's student Rajesh Kumar:

Quote:
letstalk aka Rajesh wrote in reponse to Aksel:

Postby letstalk ????????????????????????????» Fri Jun 19, 2009 5:28 pm

And I know how to respond to such Muslims.

According to the Rules of Arabic Language:
Kalima(1)+Kalima(2)+Kalima(3)+....+Kalima(n)=Qaul
Simple dude.

Rajesh Kumar

http://www.challenge2islam.wetpaint.com

Aksel replied:
Quote:

I would've though it'd be Kalimaat (كلمات).

Aksel, a non-Muslim wrote better and has actually thrashed Rajesh Kumar. And this man is challenging you for a debate. Please tell him to go and learn Arabic and come back after seven years. lol!

@Aksel_Ankersen

Thank you very much for your responses. I appreciate that. Rajesh, after all, is a student of Ali Sina. lol!

BMZ
Post Posted:
Sat 20 Jun, 2009 6:47 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Post subject: Re: RAJESH KUMAR AKA LETSTALK Reply with quote  

BMZ wrote:
Hello, Ahmed

Read this and see how silly is Rajesh Kumar of FFI. I believe this goon has challenged you for a debate. Before you enter any debate with this goon of no calibre, take a look at the exchange between him and Aksel.

Quote:
Aksel Ankersen wrote:

Qawl (قول) = speech

Kalima (كلمة) = word

Quote:

Simple dude.

Rajesh Kumar

Aksel replied:
Quote:

Aksel, a non-Muslim wrote better and has actually thrashed Rajesh Kumar. And this man is challenging you for a debate. Please tell him to go and learn Arabic and come back after seven years. lol!

@Aksel_Ankersen

Thank you very much for your responses. I appreciate that. Rajesh, after all, is a student of Ali Sina. lol!

BMZ

LOL bro, Aksel exposed and fuked him, mate, how did I miss that

Cheers

Sat 20 Jun, 2009 7:10 am
BMZ

singapore.gif

Post subject: Re: RAJESH KUMAR AKA LETSTALK Reply with quote  

AhmedBahgat wrote:
BMZ wrote:
Hello, Ahmed

Quote:
Aksel Ankersen wrote:

Qawl (قول) = speech

Kalima (كلمة) = word

Quote:

Simple dude.

Rajesh Kumar

Aksel replied:
Quote:

@Aksel_Ankersen

BMZ

LOL bro, Aksel exposed and fuked him, mate, how did I miss that

Cheers

I think you were busy on another thread.

If Aksel weren't there, that goon would have convinced other FFI goons that he was an 'expert' in Arabic. I am glad the cheat was caught
and Aksel corrected him.

Salaams
BMZ
Post Posted:
Sat 20 Jun, 2009 12:21 pm