You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - 65:4
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information 65:4

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Class Discussion   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: 65:4 Reply with quote  

"skynightblaze" of FFIi said:

Sahih Bukhari 9.140
Narrated 'Aisha:
Allah's Apostle said to me, "You were shown to me twice (in my dream) before I married you. I saw an angel carrying you in a silken piece of cloth, and I said to him, 'Uncover (her),' and behold, it was you. I said (to myself), 'If this is from Allah, then it must happen.' Then you were shown to me, the angel carrying you in a silken piece of cloth, and I said (to him), 'Uncover (her), and behold, it was you. I said (to myself), 'If this is from Allah, then it must happen.' "

My Q is simple

i have read the responses of anwering christianity . MY Q to all the guys is very simple . We all know custom of child marriage is wrong and unhealthy for the society. prophet mohhamad was a human being hence he followed what the society followed . till this point we dont have a problem but the problem does arrive when GOD prescribes child marriage as stated in the above verses . will GOd prescribe child marraige especially when that god is all knowing and all wise???

conclusion:

1>>GOd will never prescribe child marriage .it means that prophet mohhamad lied to aisha tht god had shown her!!so the aim of the prophet was nothing more than lust

2>> how much reliable is a man who can lie for just lust??? i

i leave upto muslims to trust the authenticity of quran!!! :D

------------------------------------------------------

"Sanitarium" of FFI said:

Actually you will find that Allah did condone Child Marriage/Sex. Check out this (short) article on Paedophilia in the Quran:

http://www.wikiislam.com/wiki/Pedophilia_in_the_Qur%27an

And then read Quran 33:49. You will see that Allah condones marriage and sex with pre-pubescent girls.

Ahmed said to Sani:

What a deceiver you are

why you act low and lie about Islam Sani?

do you carry that much hatred in your hearts to Islam message?

well if you do, then I understand, that is what most kafirs bound to hell should be, but if you deny that you carry that much hatred then why the hell you keep lying/parrotting lies about islam?

well it seems I have to get my refute again to this thread and I will keep doing so everytime you lie or parrot a lie about this verse that you don't bloody understand

Hello all

Let me bring some Quran verses in here so I can reply again to this repeated lie:

And (as for) those of your women who have despaired of menstruation, if you have a doubt, their prescribed time shall be three months, and of those too who have not had their courses; and (as for) the pregnant women, their prescribed time is that they lay down their burden; and whoever is careful of (his duty to) Allah He will make easy for him his affair.

[The Quran ; 65:4]

وَاللَّائِي يَئِسْنَ مِنَ الْمَحِيضِ مِن نِّسَائِكُمْ إِنِ ارْتَبْتُمْ فَعِدَّتُهُنَّ ثَلَاثَةُ أَشْهُرٍ وَاللَّائِي لَمْ يَحِضْنَ وَأُوْلَاتُ الْأَحْمَالِ أَجَلُهُنَّ أَن يَضَعْنَ حَمْلَهُنَّ وَمَن يَتَّقِ اللَّهَ يَجْعَل لَّهُ مِنْ أَمْرِهِ يُسْرًا (4)

O you who believe! when you marry the believing women, then divorce them before you touch them, you have in their case no term which you should reckon; so make some provision for them and send them forth a goodly sending forth.

[The Quran ; 33:49]

يَا أَيُّهَا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا إِذَا نَكَحْتُمُ الْمُؤْمِنَاتِ ثُمَّ طَلَّقْتُمُوهُنَّ مِن قَبْلِ أَن تَمَسُّوهُنَّ فَمَا لَكُمْ عَلَيْهِنَّ مِنْ عِدَّةٍ تَعْتَدُّونَهَا فَمَتِّعُوهُنَّ وَسَرِّحُوهُنَّ سَرَاحًا جَمِيلًا (49)

The two verses above are very clear; many confused Muslims and their fellow kafirs think that 65:4 is talking about the following women in relation to their periods:

1) Those who reached the menopause age
2) Those who NEVER had their periods in the past (children)

3) Those who are pregnant

However 65:4 is talking about the following women in relation to their periods as I will prove inshaallah:

1) Those who reached the menopause age
2) Those who don't have their periods at present but they had it in the past (not children any more)

3) Those that are pregnant

33:49 is talking about another type of women, it has nothing to do with the period, it is simply talking about the women who were divorced and their husbands never touched them (i.e. never had intercourse with them).

These two verses are serving the purpose of preventing a new marriage while there might be a possibility that the divorced woman is pregnant from the previous marriage.

Now let me clear an important point first, the Quran differentiated between those who never reached puberty (males and females) and those who reached it for the first time, for those who NEVER reached the age of puberty the Quran call them CHILDREN, let's have a look at the following verse:

And when the children among you have attained to puberty, let them seek permission as those before them sought permission; thus does Allah make clear to you His communications, and Allah is knowing, Wise.

[The Quran ; 24:59]

وَإِذَا بَلَغَ الْأَطْفَالُ مِنكُمُ الْحُلُمَ فَلْيَسْتَأْذِنُوا كَمَا اسْتَأْذَنَ الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِهِمْ كَذَلِكَ يُبَيِّنُ اللَّهُ لَكُمْ آيَاتِهِ وَاللَّهُ عَلِيمٌ حَكِيمٌ (59)

-> See, very clear : وَإِذَا بَلَغَ الْأَطْفَالُ مِنكُمُ الْحُلُمَ, And when the children among you have attained to puberty, those children who reached puberty ARE NOT CJILDREN ANY MORE, i.e. the law in the previous verse 24:58 (not posted) which applies to the ADULTS must apply to them because those children are not children any more after they reached puberty FOR THE FIRST TIME, so they have to seek permission exactly as the adults before them have to do: فَلْيَسْتَأْذِنُوا كَمَا اسْتَأْذَنَ الَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِهِمْ, let them seek permission as those before them sought permission as stated in 24:58

Looking back at 65:4 we read NOTHING THAT THOSE WOMEN WHO DON'T HAVE THEIR PERIODS ARE CHILDREN WHO NEVER REACHED PUBERTY BEFORE, indeed the moment Allah referred to them as NISAA clearly means that THEY ARE NOT CHILDREN ANY MORE, as we read in verse 1 in sura 65, let's have a look:

O Prophet! when you divorce women, divorce them for~ their prescribed time, and calculate the number of the days prescribed, and be careful of (your duty to) Allah, your Lord. Do not drive them out of their houses, nor should they themselves go forth, unless they commit an open indecency; and these are the limits of Allah, and whoever goes beyond the limits of Allah, he indeed does injustice to his own soul. You do not know that Allah may after that bring about reunion.

[The Quran ; 65:1]

يَا أَيُّهَا النَّبِيُّ إِذَا طَلَّقْتُمُ النِّسَاء فَطَلِّقُوهُنَّ لِعِدَّتِهِنَّ وَأَحْصُوا الْعِدَّةَ وَاتَّقُوا اللَّهَ رَبَّكُمْ لَا تُخْرِجُوهُنَّ مِن بُيُوتِهِنَّ وَلَا يَخْرُجْنَ إِلَّا أَن يَأْتِينَ بِفَاحِشَةٍ مُّبَيِّنَةٍ وَتِلْكَ حُدُودُ اللَّهِ وَمَن يَتَعَدَّ حُدُودَ اللَّهِ فَقَدْ ظَلَمَ نَفْسَهُ لَا تَدْرِي لَعَلَّ اللَّهَ يُحْدِثُ بَعْدَ ذَلِكَ أَمْرًا (1)

-> See the first words in sura 65, يَا أَيُّهَا النَّبِيُّ إِذَا طَلَّقْتُمُ النِّسَاء فَطَلِّقُوهُنَّ لِعِدَّتِهِنَّ وَأَحْصُوا الْعِدَّةَ, O Prophet! when you divorce WOMEN, divorce them for~ their prescribed time, and calculate the number of the days prescribed, the verse never said when you divorce the CHILDREN, therefore the women spoken about in 65:4 are ADULT WOMEN WHO REACHED PUBERTY, because according to 24:59 those who never reached puberty are called : الْأَطْفَالُ, Al Atfaal, The children

The above should demolish the flawed understanding of anyone to suggest that 65:4 is also talking about CHILDREN who never reached puberty, in fact if those dumbs have a grain of a brain cell inside their empty pinheads they should have recognised with ease that CHILDREN who never reached puberty don't need to wait the Iddat Logically speaking because they never had the period, but 65:4 is telling us that those WOMEN النِّسَاء(not children) should wait 3 months because they had their period before, i.e. 65:4 is talking about those women who are divorced at the time between their periods.

The above will be proven if we investigate the denial word Lam in the denial sentence Lam Yahidna, firstly forget the verb Yahidna, we only need to look at Lam because that is the denial word in Arabic.

In Arabic and as far as my memory can remember, we have three denial words that can be put in front of any verb to deny it, sort of a warning against doing the verb, those three words are:

- لا, Laa on its own it denies the past and present and possible future together
- لن, Lan on its own it denies the present and future together
- لم, Lam on its own it denies the present alone

I mean by its own that the any of the denial word above appear with any verb without any auxiliary words to alter the meaning.

The reason that I said above on its own, is due to the fact that if other words (auxiliary words) are used with them in the sentence then their indication of time may be altered, as I will explain later.

There are hundreds of examples in the Quran, the above 3 denial words are those of a high use in the Arabic language, sort of when you create a law you need to use one of these words or a combination to acjive the common low (DO NOT) in addition to other words to create a context of a law or a context of an important information

Let's examine the use of each one in the Quran:

- لا, Laa denies an action in the past, present and possible future, that is why it is used with orders, like DO NOT DO THAT, let's look at some examples:

31: And do not kill your children for fear of poverty; We give them sustenance and yourselves (too); surely to kill them is a great wrong.

32: And go not nigh to fornication; surely it is an indecency and an evil way.

33: And do not kill any one whom Allah has forbidden, except for a just cause, and whoever is slain unjustly, We have indeed given to his heir authority, so let him not exceed the just limits in slaying; surely he is aided.

34: And draw not near to the property of the orphan except in a goodly way till he attains his maturity and fulfill the promise; surely (every) promise shall be questioned about.

35: And give full measure when you measure out, and weigh with a true balance; this is fair and better in the end.

36: And argue not that of which you have not the knowledge; surely the hearing and the sight and the heart, all of these, shall be questioned about that.

37: And do not go about in the land exultingly, for you cannot cut through the earth nor reach the mountains in height.

[The Quran ; 17:31-37]

وَلاَ تَقْتُلُواْ أَوْلادَكُمْ خَشْيَةَ إِمْلاقٍ نَّحْنُ نَرْزُقُهُمْ وَإِيَّاكُم إنَّ قَتْلَهُمْ كَانَ خِطْءًا كَبِيرًا (31)
وَلاَ تَقْرَبُواْ الزِّنَى إِنَّهُ كَانَ فَاحِشَةً وَسَاء سَبِيلاً (32)
وَلاَ تَقْتُلُواْ النَّفْسَ الَّتِي حَرَّمَ اللّهُ إِلاَّ بِالحَقِّ وَمَن قُتِلَ مَظْلُومًا فَقَدْ جَعَلْنَا لِوَلِيِّهِ سُلْطَانًا فَلاَ يُسْرِف فِّي الْقَتْلِ إِنَّهُ كَانَ مَنْصُورًا (33)
وَلاَ تَقْرَبُواْ مَالَ الْيَتِيمِ إِلاَّ بِالَّتِي هِيَ أَحْسَنُ حَتَّى يَبْلُغَ أَشُدَّهُ وَأَوْفُواْ بِالْعَهْدِ إِنَّ الْعَهْدَ كَانَ مَسْؤُولاً (34)
وَأَوْفُوا الْكَيْلَ إِذا كِلْتُمْ وَزِنُواْ بِالقِسْطَاسِ الْمُسْتَقِيمِ ذَلِكَ خَيْرٌ وَأَحْسَنُ تَأْوِيلاً (35)
وَلاَ تَقْفُ مَا لَيْسَ لَكَ بِهِ عِلْمٌ إِنَّ السَّمْعَ وَالْبَصَرَ وَالْفُؤَادَ كُلُّ أُولئِكَ كَانَ عَنْهُ مَسْؤُولاً (36)
وَلاَ تَمْشِ فِي الأَرْضِ مَرَحًا إِنَّكَ لَن تَخْرِقَ الأَرْضَ وَلَن تَبْلُغَ الْجِبَالَ طُولاً (37)

-> See all the above laws and orders, it is a MUST to use the denial word لاَ Laa in:

لاَ تَقْتُلُواْ, i.e. do not kill
لاَ يُسْرِف , i.e. do not exceed
لاَ تَقْرَبُواْ, i.e. do not come near
لاَ تَقْفُ, i.e. do not argue
لاَ تَمْشِ, i.e. do not walk

There are tens of other examples in the Quran, the denial word لاَ Laa can also be used with present verbs but not to constitute a law rather to indicate a full denial to that verb, past and present and possible future. Let's have a look at a couple of examples:

But when he saw that their hands were not extended towards it, he deemed them strange and conceived fear of them. . They said: Fear not, surely we are sent to Lut's people.

[The Quran ; 11:70]

فَلَمَّا رَأَى أَيْدِيَهُمْ لاَ تَصِلُ إِلَيْهِ نَكِرَهُمْ وَأَوْجَسَ مِنْهُمْ خِيفَةً قَالُواْ لاَ تَخَفْ إِنَّا أُرْسِلْنَا إِلَى قَوْمِ لُوطٍ (70)

-> The verse above is about the Angels who visited prophet Ibrahim to give him the good news of a new child that he will get and inform him that they are about to destroy the village of prophet Lut, so he invited them to some nice food, their hands never reached the food to eat which made Ibrahim fear them because they were in the looks of humans, obviously their hands never reached the food because the Angels don't eat past, present and possible future : فَلَمَّا رَأَى أَيْدِيَهُمْ لاَ تَصِلُ إِلَيْهِ, see the present verb and the Laa in front of it: لاَ تَصِلُ, i.e. But when he saw that their hands were not extended towards it, that is not a law though, rather a piece of information, like 65:4 when it was giving us some pieces of information as we will look at it in great details later on, however if the deny word Laa was used in 65:4 before the verb Yahidna, then that should be enough to conclusively mean past and present and possible future for those women. But Laa is not used in 65:4 as you know

As we have seen above, the word Laa denies past, present and possible future however if we add the word, أَبَدًا, Abada as an auxiliary word in the sentence then it will make the denial word Laa covers past, present and definite future, let's have a look at the following verse:

And they will never invoke it because of what their hands have sent before; and Allah is Cognizant of the unjust.

[The Quran ; 62:7

ولاَ يَتَمَنَّوْنَهُ أَبَدًا بِمَا قَدَّمَتْ أَيْدِيهِمْ وَاللَّهُ عَلِيمٌ بِالظَّالِمِينَ (7)

-> The verse above is talking about the Jews desire not to EVER die, we can see the denial word used is لاَ , Laa, we can also see the word أَبَدًا, Abada, i.e. NEVER, the whole context is denying that the Jews will ever desire death, i.e. the Laa that should be denying past present and possible future has been altered in the meaning to deny past, present and definite future, ولاَ يَتَمَنَّوْنَهُ أَبَدًا, i.e. And they will never invoke it

To be continued....

Last edited by AhmedBahgat on Thu 24 Apr, 2008 9:45 am; edited 2 times in total
Post Messageicon Posted:
Sat 14 Jul, 2007 7:21 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

Let's now look at the use of the second denial word لن, Lan, the deny here is in regard to the future, let's look at a couple of examples from the Quran:

91: Surely, those who disbelieve and die while they are unbelievers, the earth full of gold shall not be accepted from one of them, though he should offer to ransom himself with it, these it is who shall have a painful chastisement, and they shall have no helpers.

92: By no means shall you attain to righteousness until you spend (benevolently) out of what you love; and whatever thing you spend, Allah surely knows it.

[The Quran ; 3:91-92

إِنَّ الَّذِينَ كَفَرُواْ وَمَاتُواْ وَهُمْ كُفَّارٌ فَلَن يُقْبَلَ مِنْ أَحَدِهِم مِّلْءُ الأرْضِ ذَهَبًا وَلَوِ افْتَدَى بِهِ أُوْلَئِكَ لَهُمْ عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ وَمَا لَهُم مِّن نَّاصِرِينَ (91)
لَن تَنَالُواْ الْبِرَّ حَتَّى تُنفِقُواْ مِمَّا تُحِبُّونَ وَمَا تُنفِقُواْ مِن شَيْءٍ فَإِنَّ اللّهَ بِهِ عَلِيمٌ (92)

-> In 3:91 we read : فَلَن يُقْبَلَ مِنْ أَحَدِهِم مِّلْءُ الأرْضِ ذَهَبًا, here is Lan and the verb it denies: لَن يُقْبَلَ, I removed the Fa attached to Lan at the start because it is a word on its own, the verse means that the earth full of gold shall not be accepted from one of them as a ransom to escape punishment, while Lan denies the future, it can not be considered infinite denying, indeed there might be a condition in the future that will change that denial, that condition can be achived by adding the auxiliary word: حَتَّى, Hatta to the sentence as we read in 3:92,:

-> In 3:92 we read: لَن تَنَالُواْ الْبِرَّ حَتَّى تُنفِقُواْ مِمَّا تُحِبُّونَ, can you see the Lan before the verb: لَن تَنَالُواْ, the auxiliary word حَتَّى, Hatta was added to the context, this word will change the future denial of Lan, i.e. it is not going to happen UNLESS:,

The whole context means : By no means shall you attain to righteousness until you spend (benevolently) out of what you love, a conditioned future.

Let's now look at a couple of examples where a common auxiliary word: أَبَدًا, Abada, Ever, will assure that the future denial of the word Lan is definite, the same as we have seen before with the word Laa :s Ii explained earlier

And they will never invoke it on account of what their hands have sent before, and Allah knows the unjust.

[The Quran ; 2:95

وَلَن يَتَمَنَّوْهُ أَبَدًا بِمَا قَدَّمَتْ أَيْدِيهِمْ وَاللّهُ عَلِيمٌ بِالظَّالِمينَ (95)

-> See, لَن يَتَمَنَّوْهُ أَبَدًا, the auxiliary word Abada in here is an identical example to 62:7 mentioned earlier while I explained the use of the denial word Laa, and in both examples the word Abada affected the time frame of the denying word and made both Laa and Lan definit denial, let me put the two examples under each other for clarity:

- لَن يَتَمَنَّوْهُ أَبَدًا, 2:95 = definite future denial = They will never invoke it
- لاَ يَتَمَنَّوْنَهُ أَبَدًا, 62:7 = definite past/present and future denial = They never invoke it nor they will ever do.

Let's now move to last denial word, the one in dispute, لم, Lam, as I said earlier, Lam denies only the present, it does not in any way deny the past unless other auxiliary words are used in the sentence to affect its time frame as we have seen with Laa and Lan, let's look at some examples and you will see clearly that Lam on its own (without auxiliary words) can not deny the past:

Surely (as for) those who persecute the believing men and the believing women, then do not repent, they shall have the chastisement of hell, and they shall have the chastisement of burning.

[The Quran ; 85:10]

إِنَّ الَّذِينَ فَتَنُوا الْمُؤْمِنِينَ وَالْمُؤْمِنَاتِ ثُمَّ لَمْ يَتُوبُوا فَلَهُمْ عَذَابُ جَهَنَّمَ وَلَهُمْ عَذَابُ الْحَرِيقِ (10)
[/quote]
-> See, لَمْ يَتُوبُوا, do not repent, that does not mean they never repented before, see, it is talking about their present time while possibly in the past they persecuted the believers then repented but they started doing it again.

Because of their wrongs they were drowned, then made to enter fire, so they did not find any helpers besides Allah.

[The Quran ; 71:25]

مِمَّا خَطِيئَاتِهِمْ أُغْرِقُوا فَأُدْخِلُوا نَارًا فَلَمْ يَجِدُوا لَهُم مِّن دُونِ اللَّهِ أَنصَارًا (25)
[/quote]
-> See, َلَمْ يَجِدُوا, did not find, i.e. the verse is talking about the present time of those bad people when they entered the hell fire, the verse does not incline that Allah's help never existed to the people before their final doom, in fact He helped them before when He sent Noah and Moses to them.

Here is a good one:

The likeness of those who were charged with the Taurat, then they did not observe it, is as the likeness of the ass bearing books, evil is the likeness of the people who reject the communications of Allah; and Allah does not guide the unjust people.

[The Quran ; 62:5]

مَثَلُ الَّذِينَ حُمِّلُوا التَّوْرَاةَ ثُمَّ لَمْ يَحْمِلُوهَا كَمَثَلِ الْحِمَارِ يَحْمِلُ أَسْفَارًا بِئْسَ مَثَلُ الْقَوْمِ الَّذِينَ كَذَّبُوا بِآيَاتِ اللَّهِ وَاللَّهُ لَا يَهْدِي الْقَوْمَ الظَّالِمِينَ (5)
[/quote]
-> See, لَمْ يَحْمِلُوهَا, do not carry, i.e. do not observe, this does not mean that they never observed the Taurat before, indeed they did before they corrupted themselves that is why we read : حُمِّلُوا التَّوْرَاةَ ثُمَّ لَمْ يَحْمِلُوهَا, see Homillu Al Taurat Thumma Lam Yahmiloha i.e. they were carrying (observing) it before then Thumma they stoped carrying (observing) it.

On the day that they see it, it will be as though they had not tarried but the latter part of a day or the early part of it.

[The Quran ; 79:46]

كَأَنَّهُمْ يَوْمَ يَرَوْنَهَا لَمْ يَلْبَثُوا إِلَّا عَشِيَّةً أَوْ ضُحَاهَا (46)

-> See, لَمْ يَلْبَثُوا, had not tarried, this in no way means that they never :tarried but the latter part of a day or the early part of it. in the past, indeed many died in the past, or even when we sleep deeply, or sometimes being unconscious for a long time, in either case being conscious after that period through resurrection or wake up, we feel or will feel that time illusion, it happened many times already to us.

Allah does not forbid you respecting those who have not made war against you on account of (your) religion, and have not driven you forth from your homes, that you show them kindness and deal with them justly; surely Allah loves the doers of justice.

[The Quran ; 60:8]

لَا يَنْهَاكُمُ اللَّهُ عَنِ الَّذِينَ لَمْ يُقَاتِلُوكُمْ فِي الدِّينِ وَلَمْ يُخْرِجُوكُم مِّن دِيَارِكُمْ أَن تَبَرُّوهُمْ وَتُقْسِطُوا إِلَيْهِمْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ يُحِبُّ الْمُقْسِطِينَ (8)

-> See, لَمْ يُقَاتِلُوكُمْ, have not made war against you, this in no way denies the past when those people made war on the Muslims, possibly they leant to peace after a period of war and we know that well from the history records.

-> The above verse is a double Lam, see, لَمْ يُخْرِجُوكُم, have not driven you forth from obviously when those people went to war against the Muslims they drove them out of their homes, i.e. the verse above does not in any way suggest that it never happened in the past

-> This verse actually has 3 denials in it, In the above verse we also see the use of the denial word Laa, in لَا يَنْهَاكُمُ, i.e. Allah does not forbid you, and this means, IT IS A LAW of what He does not forbid us from, and that that is: Allah does not forbid you respecting those who have not made war against you on account of (your) religion, and have not driven you forth from your homes, that you show them kindness and deal with them justly

I.E. IT IS A LAW TO BE KIND AND DEAL JUSTLY WITH ANYONE WHO DON'T WAGE WAR ON US NOR KICK US OUT FROM OUR HOMES BASED ON THE ACCOUNT OF OUR RELIGION.

See why I have to follow that law, that is why I can't be nice to Sani, while I agree that she is a nice and intelligent woman yet she attacks my religion almost on a daily basis while never provided a valid argument against the Quran rather ignorance after ignorance, how come I can be nice to her and treat her justly (despite I want to be and do) and she attacks my religion daily with lies or promotes others lies against my religion?, I can't not violate 60:8 above because she is a nice and intelligent woman really, so tough luck to both of us if our thoughts have to confront the other.

And he who find not (the wherewithal), let him fast for two successive months before they touch one another; and for him who is unable to do so (the penance is) the feeding of sixty needy ones. This, that ye may put trust in Allah and His messenger. Such are the limits (imposed by Allah); and for disbelievers is a painful doom.

[The Quran ; 58:4]

فَمَن لَّمْ يَجِدْ فَصِيَامُ شَهْرَيْنِ مُتَتَابِعَيْنِ مِن قَبْلِ أَن يَتَمَاسَّا فَمَن لَّمْ يَسْتَطِعْ فَإِطْعَامُ سِتِّينَ مِسْكِينًا ذَلِكَ لِتُؤْمِنُوا بِاللَّهِ وَرَسُولِهِ وَتِلْكَ حُدُودُ اللَّهِ وَلِلْكَافِرِينَ عَذَابٌ أَلِيمٌ (4)

-> See how the above verse only denies the present and not the past, لَّمْ يَجِدْ, find not, لَّمْ يَسْتَطِعْ , can not, there is no doubt that they freed a captive in the past, it is just at present they have no captives to free so they should fast two month instead, this law is regarding those husbands who divorce their wives by the means of Zihar, i.e. in they past the used to they tell their wives that they are like their mothers when they got angry with them, i.e. they can't sleep with them any more, this is nothing but a lie by the husbands of course, they have to be held responsible, so if he wants to treat their wives as normal again, they have to free a captive before they can touch them, and if they don't have, captives at presenet, they should fast 2 continues months.

Here is a good example:

And whoever does not believe in Allah and His Messenger, then surely We have prepared burning fire for the unbelievers.

[The Quran ; 48:13]

وَمَن لَّمْ يُؤْمِن بِاللَّهِ وَرَسُولِهِ فَإِنَّا أَعْتَدْنَا لِلْكَافِرِينَ سَعِيرًا (13)

-> See, لَّمْ يُؤْمِن, does not believe, that does not deny the past hey, I'm sure you know a few ex Muslims in here (hahahahahaha), or at least many on FFI claim to be ex Muslims, i.e. they believed in the past, therefore Lam Yumin only denies the present not the past. That should slam dunk it hey.

Let's now see an example where an auxiliary word that will affect the time frame of the denial word Lam:

O Zakariya! surely We give you good news of a boy whose name shall be Yahya: We have not made before anyone his name.

[The Quran ; 19:7]

يَا زَكَرِيَّا إِنَّا نُبَشِّرُكَ بِغُلَامٍ اسْمُهُ يَحْيَى لَمْ نَجْعَل لَّهُ مِن قَبْلُ سَمِيًّا (7)

-> See, the words مِن قَبْلُ, Min Qabl, i.e. Before, that came after the denial, لَمْ نَجْعَل لَّهُ مِن قَبْلُ, i.e. We have not made before anyone his name. clearly denies the present and the past, that is due to the words Min Qabl that affect Lam present denial and made it past and present denial.

There is no question that Lam on its own only denies the present, it never denies the past unless there is other words in the sentence that must affect the context like Min Qabl as we have seen in 19:7, on the other hand the confused Muslims and their fellow enemy of Islam want us to believe them and take it as Lam Yahidna in 65:4 denies the past and present, indeed they are fools and lack the proper knowledge of the Arabic language, for 65:4 to deny the past and present it should be like this:
مِن قَبْلُ لَمْ يَحِضْنَ, Lam Yahidna Min Qabl, They never had their period before or they yet to have their period. But the words Min Qabl were never used, therefore لَمْ يَحِضْنَ, Lam Yahidna, means They do not have their period at present and does NOT deny that they never had it before.

My case against all those ignorant has to be rested indeed until they can refute it using the Quran and its language, let me show you a couple more examples where a combination of Lam, Lan and Laa is used in the same verse and you can clearly spot the context with ease:

The following example is Lam and Lan together, the verse is about the sura like it challenge:

But if you do (it) not and never shall you do (it), then be on your guard against the fire of which men and stones are the fuel; it is prepared for the unbelievers.

[The Quran ; 2:24

فَإِن لَّمْ تَفْعَلُواْ وَلَن تَفْعَلُواْ فَاتَّقُواْ النَّارَ الَّتِي وَقُودُهَا النَّاسُ وَالْحِجَارَةُ أُعِدَّتْ لِلْكَافِرِينَ (24)

-> See, لَّمْ تَفْعَلُواْ وَلَن تَفْعَلُواْ, Lam Tafiloo Wa Lan Tafiloo, i.e. you do (it) not and never shall you do (it), see how Lam denies the present and Lan denies the future?, the past has no meaning in here because there was no challenge in the past before the Quran revelation, you take on the challenge when you hear there is one at present, the Quran is telling us that we will fail at present and in the future by using the two denial words Lam and Lan

Inthe following example all three denial words, Lam, Lan and Laa, this is a good one and should make it even clearer:

It is alike to them whether you beg forgiveness for them or do not beg forgiveness for them; Allah will not forgive them; surely Allah does not guide the transgressing people.

[The Quran ; 63:6

سَوَاء عَلَيْهِمْ أَسْتَغْفَرْتَ لَهُمْ أَمْ لَمْ تَسْتَغْفِرْ لَهُمْ لَن يَغْفِرَ اللَّهُ لَهُمْ إِنَّ اللَّهَ لَا يَهْدِي الْقَوْمَ الْفَاسِقِينَ (6)

-> This is PERFECT example, Allah is telling the prophet that if he begs for forgiveness or not for the Kafiroon, Allah will not forgive them: سَوَاء عَلَيْهِمْ أَسْتَغْفَرْتَ لَهُمْ أَمْ لَمْ تَسْتَغْفِرْ لَهُمْ لَن يَغْفِرَ اللَّهُ لَهُمْ, can you see the first denial, لَمْ تَسْتَغْفِر, Lam Tastaghfir, i.e. do not beg forgiveness, obviously it is only denying the present because the same very verse told us that he may have done it in the past: whether you beg forgiveness for them or do not beg forgiveness for them;, very clear of course, the second denial is the words: لَن يَغْفِرَ Lan Yaghfir and it denies the future, i.e. regardless the prophet begged for forgiveness in the past or don't beg at present for forgiveness Allah will never forgive them in the future, whether you beg forgiveness for them or do not beg forgiveness for them; Allah will not forgive them

-> See the third denial using the words: لَا يَهْدِي, Laa Yahddi, i.e. does not guide, and that is a Law by Allah on Himeself, i.e. surely Allah does not guide the transgressing people., applies to past, present and possible future.

What else I have to say at present?

But I know what is going to happen in the future, well, let me guess, the confused and ignorant boys and girls in here will keep parroting lies about Islam motivated by ignorance and hatred.

I will prove it to you

Salam
Post Posted:
Sat 14 Jul, 2007 7:27 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website