You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - I could not locate posts on FFI: This is absolutely hilariou
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information I could not locate posts on FFI: This is absolutely hilariou

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Introduction  Goto page 1, 2  Next 
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
BMZ

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Libra

singapore.gif

Post subject: I could not locate posts on FFI: This is absolutely hilarious from Sanitarium Reply with quote  

Sanitarium posted this on CARM. This is a must read because he/she is the junior "Christian Ali Sanataria." Laughing I think he is a she. That is what they know about Iddah. LOL!

Read this insanity of human minds at CARM.

BMZ

Sanitarium
CARM Super Member

The Quran allows sex with pre-pubescent girls! So its not just Muhammad's Sunna but Allah saying "Go ahead have sex with little girls!". Sick huh?

Quran 65:4

Yusuf Ali: Such of your women as have passed the age of monthly courses, for them the prescribed period, if ye have any doubts, is three months, and for those who have no courses (it is the same): for those who carry (life within their wombs), their period is until they deliver their burdens: and for those who fear Allah, He will make their path easy.

Pickthal: And for such of your women as despair of menstruation, if ye doubt, their period (of waiting) shall be three months, along with those who have it not. And for those with child, their period shall be till they bring forth their burden. And whosoever keepeth his duty to Allah, He maketh his course easy for him.

Shakir: And (as for) those of your women who have despaired of menstruation, if you have a doubt, their prescribed time shall be three months, and of those too who have not had their courses; and (as for) the pregnant women, their prescribed time is that they lay down their burden; and whoever is careful of (his duty to) Allah He will make easy for him his affair.

What is an 'Iddat?

The 'Iddat is the "waiting period". There are two instances in which a female must observe it (to my knowledge):

1. If she is widowed, she must observe an 'Iddat of 4 months and 10 days for mourning.

2. If she is divorced, she must wait an 'Iddat of 3 menstrual cycles. This is so that the father of a child can be clearly identified and given to the appropriate male when it reaches the right age, as offspring belong to the male. If there are no menstrual cycles present to reckon the 'Iddat, this is where 65:4 comes into play. 65:4 (above) deals with cases in which menstruatin is not present;

(a)Those too old for menstruation >> menopausal women.
(b)Those too young for menstruation >> pre-pubescent girls.
(c)Those who have no menstruation because they are pregnant.

65:4 is regarding cases of divorce and not widowing, as the 'Iddat for widows is always 4 months and 10 days regardless of menstruation status.

How can we be sure that this verse talks about Pre-Pubescent Girls?

Glad I thought of that question hehe! Here are som Tafsir on the verse:

Tafsir 'Ibn Kathir:

Allah the Exalted clarifies the waiting period of the woman in menopause. And that is the one whose menstruation has stopped due to her older age. Her `Iddah is three months instead of the three monthly cycles for those who menstruate, which is based upon the Ayah in (Surat) Al-Baqarah. ﴿see 2:228﴾ The same for the young, who have not reached the years of menstruation. Their `Iddah is three months like those in menopause. This is the meaning of His saying;

﴿وَاللَّـتِي لَمْ يَحِضْنَ﴾

(and for those who have no courses...)
as for His saying;

﴿إِنِ ارْتَبْتُمْ﴾

(if you have doubt...) There are two opinions: First, is the saying of a group of the Salaf, like Mujahid, Az-Zuhri and Ibn Zayd. That is, if they see blood and there is doubt if it was menstrual blood or not. The second, is that if you do not know the ruling in this case, then know that their `Iddah is three months. This has been reported from Sa`id bin Jubayr and it is the view preferred by Ibn Jarir. And this is the more obvious meaning. Supporting this view is what is reported from Ubay bin Ka`b that he said, "O Allah's Messenger! Some women were not mentioned in the Qur'an, the young, the old and the pregnant.'' Allah the Exalted and Most Honored sent down this Ayah,

﴿وَاللاَّئِى يَئِسْنَ مِنَ الْمَحِيضِ مِن نِّسَآئِكُمْ إِنِ ارْتَبْتُمْ فَعِدَّتُهُنَّ ثَلَـثَةُ أَشْهُرٍ وَاللَّـتِي لَمْ يَحِضْنَ وَأُوْلَـتُ الاٌّحْمَالِ أَجَلُهُنَّ أَن يَضَعْنَ حَمْلَهُنَّ﴾

(Those in menopause among your women, for them the `Iddah, if you have doubt, is three months; and for those who have no courses. And for those who are pregnant, their `Iddah is until they lay down their burden.) Ibn Abi Hatim recorded a simpler narration than this one from Ubay bin Ka`b who said, "O Allah's Messenger! When the Ayah in Surat Al-Baqarah was revealed prescribing the `Iddah of divorce, some people in Al-Madinah said, `There are still some women whose `Iddah has not been mentioned in the Qur'an. There are the young, the old whose menstruation is discontinued, and the pregnant.' Later on, this Ayah was revealed,

﴿وَاللاَّئِى يَئِسْنَ مِنَ الْمَحِيضِ مِن نِّسَآئِكُمْ إِنِ ارْتَبْتُمْ فَعِدَّتُهُنَّ ثَلَـثَةُ أَشْهُرٍ وَاللَّـتِي لَمْ يَحِضْنَ﴾

(Those in menopause among your women, for them the `Iddah, if you have doubt, is three months; and for those who have no courses.)''
Post Posted:
Fri 21 Sep, 2007 3:40 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

Salam bro

The freaks keep repeating this lie as they always do, their problem is simply they donlt understand what the word Lam in Lam Yahiddna means

Salam

Sat 22 Sep, 2007 10:13 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
BMZ

singapore.gif

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Salam bro

The freaks keep repeating this lie as they always do, their problem is simply they donlt understand what the word Lam in Lam Yahiddna means

Salam

LOL!

What they need now is the 'expert' Apple_Pie, who tries to find and show Jesus everywhere in Qur'aan. Apple_Pie saw Jesus coming out in this verse: "Yakhrujo mim-bainas-sulbay wat-traaib." I had to tell him that the verse was talking about semen, not Jesus.

ROTFLMAO
Post Posted:
Mon 24 Sep, 2007 6:15 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

LOL bro

Do you mean Chicken Pie, I mean Apple Lie, I mean Chicken Lie

Smile

Mon 24 Sep, 2007 6:25 pm
BMZ

singapore.gif

AhmedBahgat wrote:
LOL bro

Do you mean Chicken Pie, I mean Apple Lie, I mean Chicken Lie

Smile

Yes, that is the one.

LOL!

BMZ
Post Posted:
Mon 24 Sep, 2007 7:13 pm
Sanitarium
Pawn
Pawn

Faith:
Zodiac: Cancer

australia.gif

Post subject: poor little baby! Reply with quote  

Dear BMZ,

I know you are angry because you keep getting banned from FFI (what is it, 15 accounts now? AT LEAST). Here are some clues for you:

1. it doesn''t matter if you change all your details when registering a new account - your posting style gives you away every time.

2. It doesn''t matter if you use a ''powerful proxy'' (I assume you mean elite or high anonymity) - your posting style gives you away.

3. It doesn''t matter if you don''t admit it right out on the forum - the Moderators are not stupid - your posting style gives you away

So, in conclusion, if you wish to last a bit longer on your next ride on the FFI \"merry go round\" perhaps you should TRY (yes, I know it is difficult for you), to lay off the Christianity bashing at least for a bit. I''m sure it is not much of a sport when you make it so easy for the Moderators huh?

\"Best Wishes\"!

-Sani

Last edited by Sanitarium on Sat 05 Jan, 2008 11:28 am; edited 1 time in total
Post Posted:
Sat 05 Jan, 2008 11:21 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Hello Sani

Welcome to FI, I'm delighted that you joined us, it's quite in here and I do prefer it such way to be honest, however anything we will discuss in here is going to be civil

now I'm happy to offer you the first kafir Moderator position on FI, it's democracy darling, non of the kafirs did it with me BTW

also I still have your post that you removed, I say that BMZ should hear your opinion, if you allow me, I will post it in here again so he can read it and reply to it if he wishes

take care and welcome again

Salam

Sat 05 Jan, 2008 12:03 pm
Sanitarium
Pawn
Pawn

Faith:

australia.gif

AhmedBahgat wrote:
Hello Sani

Welcome to FI, I'm delighted that you joined us, it's quite in here and I do prefer it such way to be honest, however anything we will discuss in here is going to be civil

now I'm happy to offer you the first kafir Moderator position on FI, it's democracy darling, non of the kafirs did it with me BTW

also I still have your post that you removed, I say that BMZ should hear your opinion, if you allow me, I will post it in here again so he can read it and reply to it if he wishes

take care and welcome again

Salam

Thanks Ahmed, although you'll have to welcome me again in my first thread (premiering next!) hehe. Thank you for the offer but no thanks although I do appreciate it. I do not know how much time I will have to spare to post here is all Smile

Yes, you may repost it if you wish; but I deleted it because it was not much to do with this thread is all.

Thanks

-Sani
Post Posted:
Sat 05 Jan, 2008 12:21 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Sanitarium wrote:
Thanks Ahmed, although you'll have to welcome me again in my first thread (premiering next!) hehe. Thank you for the offer but no thanks although I do appreciate it. I do not know how much time I will have to spare to post here is all Smile

Yes, you may repost it if you wish; but I deleted it because it was not much to do with this thread is all.

Thanks

-Sani

All done, see above

Salam

Sat 05 Jan, 2008 12:28 pm
IntellectualWarfare1
Knight
Knight

Zodiac: Sagittarius

uae.gif

after I was suspended the second time on FFI, I just gave up.....I hate that forum, honestly. Even though I did meet some decent people there. that forum brought out the worst in me.

i normally am not like this. im actually a very nice guy. I was not myself on FFI Crying or Very sad

Sun 06 Jan, 2008 6:59 pm
Sanitarium
Pawn
Pawn

Faith:

australia.gif

IntellectualWarfare1 wrote:
after I was suspended the second time on FFI, I just gave up.....I hate that forum, honestly. Even though I did meet some decent people there. that forum brought out the worst in me.

i normally am not like this. im actually a very nice guy. I was not myself on FFI Crying or Very sad

awww thats alright IW12! That forum brings out the worst in a lot of people (kafirs included!). If its any consolation I do not post there anymore either! Smile

-Sani

Edit: Actually I think I might go back to expose Ali's hypocrisy and hate for all things not "Ali approved". heh
Post Posted:
Sun 06 Jan, 2008 10:28 pm
IntellectualWarfare1
Knight
Knight

Zodiac: Sagittarius

uae.gif

Sanitarium wrote:

awww thats alright IW12! That forum brings out the worst in a lot of people (kafirs included!). If its any consolation I do not post there anymore either! Smile

-Sani

Edit: Actually I think I might go back to expose Ali's hypocrisy and hate for all things not "Ali approved". heh

???? Why did you leave the forum? You were one of the best debaters on that website Cool

What did Ali Sina do this time?? Laughing Did he send another death threat to another Muslim? Very Happy

The biggest mistake that I made on that forum was to let Realist and MsWesterner to get into my head. No wonder why those two are on the top of AhmedBahgat's Wall of Shame.

Which forum do you post on now?

Mon 07 Jan, 2008 8:41 am
Sanitarium
Pawn
Pawn

Faith:

australia.gif

???? Why did you leave the forum? You were one of the best debaters on that website Cool

What did Ali Sina do this time?? Laughing Did he send another death threat to another Muslim? Very Happy

uh?!!! He did WHAT?? Where?!! I am most annoyed because Ali commited many logical fallacies in a thread I had posted (and he derailed it). Mainly making stupid blanket statements about the West.

However I am having PM discussion with him at the moment trying to sort it out. Perhaps I will return, but not as often and in the capacity as I did before. I dunno, I guess there are more fun things to do on the Internet than argue with people all the time LOL

The biggest mistake that I made on that forum was to let Realist and MsWesterner to get into my head. No wonder why those two are on the top of AhmedBahgat's Wall of Shame.

GAH! You know what I have started doing? I send PM's to new (and old I guess) Muslim members telling them specifically to IGNORE MsWesterner when she annoys them. Look, I'm not a Muslim but even those two get on my nerves. Don't worry the number of people who are annoyed by her far outweigh the people who are not! At least I have noticed she is not posting in the Muslims/Ex Muslims section anymore... perhaps Ali told her off again lol

Which forum do you post on now?

I post here (yeah almost 10 posts now LOL) but no others at this time. as I said I *might* go back to FFI but I may not.... would help if you stuck around there Mr Warfare! *hint hint*

hehe

-Sani
Post Posted:
Mon 07 Jan, 2008 8:53 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Hello Sani

I think I say your name as a Mod on All_Brain web site, am I right?

If so, I actually like All_Brain site, he is a very decent guy and also fair, so we may see you in there.

I tried Sahara web site, but somehow it's turned to be a typical chat chat forum which I really don't need, so I�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??m very slow in there, I also don�?????�????�???�??�?�¢??t get email notifications there which really pit me off because I can't track the threads I need to reply to

You are welcome to raise any question you have about Islam in here, but please refrain from using the hadith, this is not a rule in here, if you want to use then so be it, however if you really want a good reply regarding Islam then please try to make it a Quran only question, the hadith for me is nothing but history records and I reject about 90% of it, therefore, most likely the hadith that you will post will fall in those 90%, and the argument will turn into if the hadith is good or bad, total crap and waste of time, NO HUMAN CAN PROVE THAT A HADITH IS 100% authentic, they only believe as such, ironically it is not part of the required BELIEFS as stated in the Quran, therefore it is nothing but personal choice, in fact Al Azhar in the 70s issued a Fatwa that the hadith rejectors can not be classified as KAFIRS, I will try to find it for you but this may take me long time because I don't know if the have a log of their Fatwas on the net

anyway, if anyone who considers a hadith rejector, a kafir, then Bukhari and Muslim must be among those kafirs, this is because both rejected thousands of hadiths, yet both of them rejected hadith that was accepted by the other, see

Take care

Mon 07 Jan, 2008 9:09 am
Sanitarium
Pawn
Pawn

Faith:

australia.gif

Heya Ahmed,

Yes I am a Mod on All_Brains forum but meh I don't care about that. I agree his forum is great. I also agree about sahara's forum - I am not much interested in chit chat all the time. I got some email notifications but they arrived a few days after they should have, and sometimes I just don't get them.

I already agreed not to use the ahadith when asking questions here! (or maybe I just meant to but forgot!)

-Sani
Post Posted:
Mon 07 Jan, 2008 9:16 am