You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - What's up?...
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information What's up?...

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Introduction   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
SUPERSONNY
Pawn
Pawn

Faith: Christianity
Zodiac: Aries

usa.gif

Post subject: What's up?... Reply with quote  

See a bunch of arguing is going on at LU and some of it 's about this place...

My son tonyc says he is banned here?...
Post Posted:
Sun 29 Oct, 2006 4:50 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Re: What's up?... Reply with quote  

SUPERSONNY wrote:
See a bunch of arguing is going on at LU and some of it 's about this place...

My son tonyc says he is banned here?...

I don't know man what those freaks exactly want, I didn't ban TonyC, he came straight here to trash this place as he is doing there, now this will never happen, if he does it again I will delete his account and he can join again, but if he respects himself then he is welcome here, this place is not a jerry springer stage bro, if he wants to critisice Islam then he has to do it according to the rules of this place which is simply he des it with respect, but it seems this guy has no respect even to his own country

Cheers
Post Posted:
Sun 29 Oct, 2006 5:17 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
SUPERSONNY
Pawn
Pawn

usa.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

I don't think he wants to speak ill will of religion and more so just about Bush...

He told me he just likes f*king with you mostly...

Actually I think he likes you deep down inside...

But to delete his account is basically banning him...

Myself I don't get into religion too much and respect others in their rights to believe in what they want...

More so doing the right things in life toward your fellow man is what I believe in...

But none the less everyman should be able to speak what's in their heart no matter however it may be misguided...

Post Posted:
Sun 29 Oct, 2006 7:21 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

SUPERSONNY wrote:
I don't think he wants to speak ill will of religion and more so just about Bush...

He told me he just likes f*king with you mostly...

Actually I think he likes you deep down inside...

But to delete his account is basically banning him...

Myself I don't get into religion too much and respect others in their rights to believe in what they want...

More so doing the right things in life toward your fellow man is what I believe in...

But none the less everyman should be able to speak what's in their heart no matter however it may be misguided...

Bro, I can't allow his hatred at least for a few months until this web site establish itself

all I'm asking him is to respect himself and provide productive critisisim, I know he likes me and I donlt hate him but we need to start together on a new white page, this can't happen on LU any more, but it can happen here, so please tell him that he is welcome as long as he repsect this religious forum

i myself refraining mysefl on my forum from what I really want to say, so he will be treated exactly like me and anyone else, i myself had comments delted by the other admin and I never complained because i listened to him and he was right

I'm happy that he post what he thinks wrong in my religion once and give me a chance to refute it, but if he keeps repeating it then this will disturb the objective of this forum which is mainly to expose the flawed Muslims

Cheers mate
Post Posted:
Sun 29 Oct, 2006 8:16 pm
SUPERSONNY
Pawn
Pawn

usa.gif

Well listen Ahmed as I know you're a good man inside...

But all this fighting over there at LU should stop...

Don't lower yourself to tonyc and V's standards by responding to them and just work this place...

For the life of me I can't understand why John doesn't step in and try to make peace...

You know in our limited lifespans we should realise that making friends instead of enemies is what our God however you worship him really wants...

Problem is we tend to confuse our wants with God's...

Truth, Justice, and Liberty for all men and creed!...

Post Posted:
Wed 01 Nov, 2006 11:28 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

thanks sonny

i'm not going to respond to them any more, the police wants me to leave LU and they called me today on my mobile to confirm, they want me to concentrate only on my web site and i'm going to listen to them

Salam
Post Posted:
Wed 01 Nov, 2006 1:11 pm
SUPERSONNY
Pawn
Pawn

usa.gif

AhmedBahgat wrote:
thanks sonny

i'm not going to respond to them any more, the police wants me to leave LU and they called me today on my mobile to confirm, they want me to concentrate only on my web site and i'm going to listen to them

Salam

And you'll be a better man and happier here also Ahmed...

Nothing gets accomplished over there at LU and atleast here you'll have a chance to fulfill your dreams...

"So do you think Ahmed will listen to you and the police SUPERSONNY?"...Elvira says...

"Yes I do Elvira as he's a smart and wise man...Much like the SUPERSONNY is here sweetheart...Now if I can just find a way out of here...Jeez where's Ahmed when you need him...Heh...Prolly out driving that red car of his"... SUPERSONNY says...

Post Posted:
Wed 01 Nov, 2006 5:12 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

SUPERSONNY wrote:
AhmedBahgat wrote:
thanks sonny

Salam

And you'll be a better man and happier here also Ahmed...

Nothing gets accomplished over there at LU and atleast here you'll have a chance to fulfill your dreams...

"So do you think Ahmed will listen to you and the police SUPERSONNY?"...Elvira says...

"Yes I do Elvira as he's a smart and wise man...Much like the SUPERSONNY is here sweetheart...Now if I can just find a way out of here...Jeez where's Ahmed when you need him...Heh...Prolly out driving that red car of his"... SUPERSONNY says...

Yeh man I had enough of the circus over there, please tell John to delete my account, i guess this will definitly put an end to it

Salam
Post Posted:
Wed 01 Nov, 2006 5:33 pm
SUPERSONNY
Pawn
Pawn

usa.gif

Now Ahmed you know you're going to have to contact him yourself and prolly through his PM there and tell him how you feel...

He's a pretty good guy but unfortunately doesn't have much of and iron hand there to control his site as once it was indeed great but has fallen by the wayside...

I use to average 25 posts a day there but now 1 or 2 a week and tryed my best to be friendly and keep the peace...

But rarely do you get a response there these days unless someone is coming over the top of you to hammer you down...

It's pretty much a waste of time and effort to hang around the place anymore...

Well that's how I see it myself here...

Oh BTW thanks for making the SUPERSTREAMER smaller here for me so I can use it on my desk as I work...

Post Posted:
Wed 01 Nov, 2006 6:05 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Yeh man I actually told John in a pm a week ago that I will stay loyal to that place however you can run a public place witout an iron fist, the problem is how to be fair for all while not comromising the objective of the web site

I really do man want my account to be deleted, i guess this will force me not to ever go there, there is no need for me to be there any more indeed or any web site for that matter

i will work hard on this place to make it a place that everyone will be addicted to , it is a matter of time mate

salam
Post Posted:
Wed 01 Nov, 2006 6:12 pm
SUPERSONNY
Pawn
Pawn

usa.gif

Salam for the night Ahemd...

Post Posted:
Wed 01 Nov, 2006 6:21 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Good night bro

btw there was a "NOT" missing in my comment

I meant you can't run a public web site without an iron fist, this is what I meant

anyway man the police just called me and they got the perpetrator who was harrassing me for 3 months "Azza" now it is up to me to take him to court or not, he will plead guilty btw

I want to let him go but my wife does not wasnt this to happen and insisting on taking him and one of his friends to court

what do you think?

Salam
Post Posted:
Wed 01 Nov, 2006 6:52 pm