You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - Did Allaah protect the Quran or protected through hadith
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information Did Allaah protect the Quran or protected through hadith

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Class Discussion   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
SlaveofAllaah
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Capricorn

saudiarabia.gif

Post subject: Did Allaah protect the Quran or protected through hadith Reply with quote  

Code:
There was a discussion regarding Allaah protecting the Quran, or Hadith thats through the people this what I had to respond.

this is the other one of arguments

Code:
yes Allah is saving Quran but Question is how ??
and answer is via trustworthy people( muslims )
from generation to generation

This is my reply,

Yes before writing here, I want here to have more emphasis from the Quran. Well we do believe it came to us through a medium, no doubt about it well you not getting the point here we are not talking Quran coming to us through a medium but Allaah guarding the Quran.

All this took place under a veil that is, although it was God who influenced events and motivated the people, He remained hidden, because man is on trial in this world. On Doomsday, when all realities are laid bare, people will observe how God Himself was directly performing the task of guarding the Qur�??????�?????�????�???�??�?�¢�?????�????�???�??�?�¢?�?????�????�???�??�?�¬�?????�????�???�??�?�¢?�?????�????�???�??�?�¢an right from the beginning of the Islamic revolution to the advent of the age of the press, which with its more sophisticated method of replication, facilitated the rapid propagation of God�??????�?????�????�???�??�?�¢�?????�????�???�??�?�¢?�?????�????�???�??�?�¬�?????�????�???�??�?�¢?�?????�????�???�??�?�¢s message.

Now let me tell you Islam is a religion of fitrah i.e. natural disposition for most of the people in the world the word for e.g. God or supreme power is quite natural, hunger, sex are natural to any human being no one teaches us this but it comes to us natural.

Now let me try to make you understand if Allaah willed, i repeat again if Allaah willed it wasnt necessary for any human being on the face of earth to reveal the Quran, Allaah in his divine knowledge has power over all things. But yes since it was knowledge and a rational way for a human to believe Allaah sent us messengers who were human so that they can provide us the knowledge of Allaah so now the messengers were a source for Allaah, but if Allaah willed again if Allaah willed this wasn't necessar because if Allaah says it is be and it is.

Now similar for the Quran also, if Allaah willed there would be no sources needed to protect the Quran but Allaah, had a rationale way of passing the Quran to us thats through the generation of muslims, if Allaah wanted this wasnt necessary again if Allaah willed. Ye the best e.g. would be the christians claiming the holy spirit guided them to write the bible after 100 years Jesus died can we believe in something which is so unnatural.

Now the question on hand is Quran was/is/will be protected by Allaah or human beings. Answer is ofcourse Allaah and we humans are just sources for Allaah. Like Allaah said in the holy Quran Allaah doesnt need us, but we need Allaah and Allaah is the best of planners.

Look at the other holy books Injeel, torah and zaboor the books were corrupted even those are the books of Allaah but in the Quran its wonderful Allaah challenges the disbelievers in the Quran, infact perfects our religion and also is promised to guard the book of Allaah and Allaah said its Allaah's responsibility the medium were only the sources so that for a less capacity human brain we can try to rationalize the preservation of the Quran.

But I agree for MUSLIMS its enough as it is said in the Quran that Allaah will protect the Quran, but for NON MUSLIMS i agree we have to make them understand by providing them with some rational and thats when we believe that we have to challenge them to go to tashkent and compare the Quran of today and also the medium of protecting the Quran.

The greatest miracles of the Quran is even after 1400 years its in its pristine form as if Quran was revealed today, otherwise the complete claim of Quran being an eternal book is debunked.
Post Posted:
Fri 22 Jun, 2007 5:54 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website