You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - Hey Ahmed how you doing today?...
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information Hey Ahmed how you doing today?...

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Introduction   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
SUPERSONNY
Pawn
Pawn

Faith: Christianity
Zodiac: Aries

usa.gif

Post subject: Hey Ahmed how you doing today?... Reply with quote  

Hey just wanted to say that I'm out of LU for awhile cause I just cant hack the fighting anymore and noone wants to put up much useful discussion without calling each other and their mother names and been hearing for too long now...

But I could use some tech assistance on the PC and got lots of questions for you if you have the time...

Infact if anyone else here knows much could use their help also...

Also some personal stuff I got to tell you so e-mail if you can...

I have two addresses for you in my book and not sure which one you respond too these days...

Chin Up old boy... Smile

SUPERSONNY

Post Posted:
Fri 10 Nov, 2006 9:56 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Re: Hey Ahmed how you doing today?... Reply with quote  

SUPERSONNY wrote:
Hey just wanted to say that I'm out of LU for awhile cause I just cant hack the fighting anymore and noone wants to put up much useful discussion without calling each other and their mother names and been hearing for too long now...

Yeh man I understand, I can't take it any more over there, that is why I'm withdrawing myself slowely, it is tough to leave after being there for over 2 years, someone must be held resposible to what happend to LU and I'm sure you know and I'm sure you know who would that be, I really like that place and even told John that I'm happy to put a banner on my home page for LU but under the current conditions it is going to be hard

SUPERSONNY wrote:
But I could use some tech assistance on the PC and got lots of questions for you if you have the time...

Of course bro, FI is not just religious, it will cover every thing inshallah, its main objective is relogions though, FI will be open for any suggestion that will make this place a better place, and I will look seriously at every proposed idea even from the non muslims, in fact i welcome them to participate

SUPERSONNY wrote:
Infact if anyone else here knows much could use their help also...

you raise the question and inshallah you will get an answer

SUPERSONNY wrote:
Also some personal stuff I got to tell you so e-mail if you can...

please do

SUPERSONNY wrote:
I have two addresses for you in my book and not sure which one you respond too these days...

anyone that has ahmed@ will reach me EXCEPT ahmed@epilepsy

SUPERSONNY wrote:
Chin Up old boy... Smile
SUPERSONNY

Take care bro
Post Posted:
Fri 10 Nov, 2006 10:16 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
Alen

Faith:

Post subject: Hello. Reply with quote  

Salam.

Hi, Alen here, how are you ladies and gentlemen?
I was at the Free-Minds but it's not working today so i came here.

I'm a writer, movie director and i'm intending to direct a small movie soon, God willing, in London, God willing.

I like movies, so, if anyone wanna talk about that, .... just shoot.

Salam.
Post Posted:
Thu 23 Nov, 2006 7:27 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

Salam brother Alen

welcome to FI, i was actually wondering when are you going to say something

I hoipe you likie this place bro, there is a multimedia forum with a lot of movies

also mate sonny is into movies, he is about 54 years old that is why most of his movies are black and white Laughing

any way bro there is a movie I want to make for about 2 years now but can't make up all the frames, i have the main theme thought of but I need to come up with how i put the frames with the special tune I selected for the movie the tune is named "Let's come together" , i want to to use to make a movie about calling all conflicting muslims to come together behind one law "The Quran" obviously the movie must expose their current status now and how it is conflicting with the Quran, i will add the track to this thread later on to help you what can be framed with the full time of the track

Take care

Thu 23 Nov, 2006 7:33 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website