You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - Well Done
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information Well Done

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Introduction   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
Layth

Faith:

Post subject: Well Done Reply with quote  

Peace,

Ma'sha'allah, this site has been done in a very nice way.

May the journey to God be the path, and may our submission to Him be the ultimate aim.

Regards,
Post Posted:
Sun 26 Nov, 2006 3:48 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: Re: Well Done Reply with quote  

Layth wrote:
Peace,

Ma'sha'allah, this site has been done in a very nice way.

May the journey to God be the path, and may our submission to Him be the ultimate aim.

Regards,

Welcome to FI brother Layth

I'm really happy that you joned FI, I hope this will be a new start between us for the sake of the truth and for the sake of serving God alone

Take care and welcome again

Sun 26 Nov, 2006 7:00 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
Layth

Faith:

Post subject: Reply with quote  

Peace Ahmed,

Quote:
I'm really happy that you joned FI, I hope this will be a new start between us for the sake of the truth and for the sake of serving God alone

Your warm welcome is greatly appreciated.

For the cause of serving God we will, I am sure, always agree..
Post Posted:
Sun 26 Nov, 2006 7:18 pm
Layth

Faith:

Peace,

Quote:
I'm actually thinking of joining FM again for the sake of peace between brothers in the same religion, I left because I was always on the edge man, too much pressure that i could not take any more, or I should say i chose not to take it any more

is there any way you can restore my account instead of starting again from scratch?, if you do it in the backend database, that would be great and appreciated

I have been able to register your old username (AhmedBahgat) but it will not link to the original data since you deleted the account (log-in with the password: password).

Quote:
I won't be active on FM as before due to the existance of FI but I will always pop around and I promise you I won't be abuseive to those who abuse me or abuse the Quran, I liked your site and I admitted that, however the pressure in there is way too much, I also like FaithFreedom a lot, but again too much pressure in there

Whenever I get into a heated debate or if its gets too annoying to continue the discussion due to the stubbornness of the other person, I simply disengage from the thread altogether rather than let it be a source of annoyance.

I suggest you do the same in any forum (not just FM)...When it gets too annoying, just disengage from that thread and move to something else that os of interest.
Post Posted:
Sun 26 Nov, 2006 10:18 pm
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Layth wrote:
Peace,

Salam brother Layth

Layth wrote:
I have been able to register your old username (AhmedBahgat) but it will not link to the original data since you deleted the account (log-in with the password: password).

Thank you

Layth wrote:
Whenever I get into a heated debate or if its gets too annoying to continue the discussion due to the stubbornness of the other person, I simply disengage from the thread altogether rather than let it be a source of annoyance.

I agree with you, but they go around as if they made their point, that's all, but yes being a webmaster will teach me a lot of things, therefore it seems you have the experience and i didn't

Layth wrote:
I suggest you do the same in any forum (not just FM)...When it gets too annoying, just disengage from that thread and move to something else that os of interest.

I actually love talking to people, and more debating than talking, I used to do it with all aspects of life then I realized that it is all Libun Wa Lahu, therfore I decided that i only do it with religion, i.e. it is going to be hard for me to stay away from a place that i used to attend regurally, this tough problem may be solved by FI, I really hope so and just concentrate on serving God alone on FI and not wasting my hyper acivity with debating dumb deaf an blinds as I'm doing now on FF

Take care

Sun 26 Nov, 2006 10:32 pm
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website