You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - An honest comparison: BeberElla of CEMB vs Nadja Benaissa
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information An honest comparison: BeberElla of CEMB vs Nadja Benaissa

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Bring it on   
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Leo

australia.gif

Post subject: An honest comparison: BeberElla of CEMB vs Nadja Benaissa Reply with quote  

This is a true movie about the dominatrix whore of the council of ex Muslims of britain: www.councilofexmuslims.com :

Wed 22 Apr, 2009 9:33 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private messageVisit poster's website
Windsor
Pawn
Pawn

Zodiac: Virgo

canada.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

Is BerberElla Nadja Benaissa? Is that her picture?

Anyway I know that few Moroccan Amazigh have a racist attitude toward Islam and especially Arabs. Some of what they say makes my blood cold.

But please do not generalize over all Moroccan women. Most of them are noble and not racist toward others.

Does she own that site? I thought it belonged to someone named Sahara?

Last edited by Windsor on Fri 08 May, 2009 7:24 am; edited 1 time in total
Post Posted:
Fri 08 May, 2009 7:03 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Windsor wrote:
Is BerberElla Nadja Benaissa? Is that her pocture?

Yes, both photos are real, they are two differnt women though, but they have a lot of filth in common

Windsor wrote:
Anyway I know that few Moroccan Amazigh have a racist attitude toward Islam and especially Arabs. Some of what they say makes my blood cold.

I think the area in there is a bit weird, for example, I believe that Moroccans and Algerians have the same aggressive attitude, they just use it wrong

Windsor wrote:
But please do not generalize over all Moroccan women. Most of them are noble and not racist toward others.

Sorry about that, I say yes my comment was not appropriate concerning most Moroccan women, I was onlt intimidating that B**** BerberElla and her gang on her web site, for doing the same crime that I consequently did, which is generlizing all Muslims together

Of course I know for certain that there are plenty of lovely, caring, and God feaing Moroccan women

Windsor wrote:

Does she own that site? I thought it belonged to someone named Sahara?

Sahara is BerberElla, but I am not sure who owns it, they are struggling to host it though, they need to raise about like 300 bucks a month to host it, like many other web sites, Free Islam however is not like that, Free Islam is donation free and self funded by one person only, including the server on which I run Free Islam in my house, 17000 bucks server and only dedicated to Free Islam, my only problem currently is having a higher bandwidth, Free Islam is browsed at 1000 KB/S and I would love to have it about 20000 KB/S, just waiting for the internet technologies to be more affordable, my current internt connection for Free Islam cost me 100 bucks a month

The good thing about Free Islam, that my site does not share the server with any other sites as most if not all, hosting providers, I tried them before and still at many times the speed was too slow, I took my decision to host it myself when I my ISP in the USA did an upgrade to the hosting techology which resulted in corrupting my site, so I managed to restore from a backup that I have and decided to host it myself on its own server at my home

Cheers

Fri 08 May, 2009 7:18 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Let me use this thread to post my latest animation, it is posted on FFI (My Slam Dunk Show), in which a pack of trolls took my thread as place to fukin chat, so I made a movie about those arseholes:

Thumbnail, click to enlarge.

Fri 08 May, 2009 7:22 am
Windsor
Pawn
Pawn

canada.gif

Quote:
Yes, both photos are real, they are two differnt women though, but they have a lot of filth in common

Wow I thought the left photo was some kind of drawing or caricature! Surprised Laughing
Quote:
I think the area in there is a bit weird, for example, I believe that Moroccans and Algerians have the same aggressive attitude, they just use it wrong

That is part of the "Sahara" Laughing or desert culture. I would not say all of them possess this aggressive attitude, but it is definitely there in some of them.
What astonishes me is those Amazigh supremacists who think they are somehow "superior" to the "Arabs" and have a more glorious civilization than them!! Can you believe that? Did these poeple even read history?

I am not disparaging our Amazigh brothers here. I am only talking against those supremacists who give them a bad image.
Quote:
Sorry about that, I say yes my comment was not appropriate concerning most Moroccan women, I was onlt intimidating that B**** BerberElla and her gang on her web site, for doing the same crime that I consequently did, which is generlizing all Muslims together

If so then talk about her and her gang only. We must not stoop down to their level.
I think I know a guy by the name of Hassan Radwan. Do you know him? Did you converse with him? How is his attitude?
Quote:
Sahara is BerberElla, but I am not sure who owns it, they are struggling to host it though, they need to raise about like 300 bucks a month to host it, like many other web sites,

Do they run donations?
Quote:
Free Islam however is not like that, Free Islam is donation free and self funded by one person only, including the server on which I run Free Islam in my house, 17000 bucks server and only dedicated to Free Islam, my only problem currently is having a higher bandwidth, Free Islam is browsed at 1000 KB/S and I would love to have it about 20000 KB/S, just waiting for the internet technologies to be more affordable, my current internt connection for Free Islam cost me 100 bucks a month

The good thing about Free Islam, that my site does not share the server with any other sites as most if not all, hosting providers, I tried them before and still at many times the speed was too slow, I took my decision to host it myself when I my ISP in the USA did an upgrade to the hosting techology which resulted in corrupting my site, so I managed to restore from a backup that I have and decided to host it myself on its own server at my home

Cheers

Good job.
Post Posted:
Fri 08 May, 2009 7:57 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Quote:

Windsor wrote:
Wow I thought the left photo was some kind of drawing or caricature! Surprised Laughing

100% real mate

Quote:

Windsor wrote:
That is part of the "Sahara" Laughing or desert culture. I would not say all of them possess this aggressive attitude, but it is definitely there in some of them.
What astonishes me is those Amazigh supremacists who think they are somehow "superior" to the "Arabs" and have a more glorious civilization than them!! Can you believe that? Did these poeple even read history?

I am not sure mate, who are the Amazigh, would you elaborate please?

Quote:

Windsor wrote:
If so then talk about her and her gang only. We must not stoop down to their level.

Sure, I will try to edit the animation in my earliest opportunity

Windsor wrote:

I think I know a guy by the name of Hassan Radwan. Do you know him? Did you converse with him? How is his attitude?

I know him of course, he sounds like a very nice guy, however he is hanging out with the wrong people at a late age, which I believe will confuse him a lot and distant him from the right path

His atitude is simply, he cannot accept that God will burn the unjust in hell, this is a common appolgy by most atheists if not all

Quote:
Sahara is BerberElla, but I am not sure who owns it, they are struggling to host it though, they need to raise about like 300 bucks a month to host it, like many other web sites,

Windsor wrote:
Do they run donations?

I believe they advertise on their site to collect donation for the hosting cost

cheers

Fri 08 May, 2009 10:50 am
Windsor
Pawn
Pawn

canada.gif

Quote:
I am not sure mate, who are the Amazigh, would you elaborate please?

Hello AhmedBahgat.
Amazigh are the "Berbers". They call themselves Amazigh. That is their name which means in their language "The Free People". Berber is a derogatory name that was used by their occupiers such as the Romans, hence "Barbarian".

Here is a good article by Dr. Saad Edin Ibrahim
http://www.ahl-alquran.com/arabic/show_article.php?main_id=5496

How did you know all that information about them by the way? How did you know one is rich and the other not? It looks that BerberElla is the one rich actually.

You know brother AhmedBahgat, if these people are racist as you say, then I do not think they deserve a thread on our forum. We should not dignify them with such a thread. It is a waste of time and bandwidth.
Post Posted:
Thu 16 Jul, 2009 12:46 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Salam mate

I was just kiddin man, not very serious really, in fact I used to like BerberElla, and I think I still like her, she is just a control freak that's all

If you want me to trash the thread, I have no probs with that

Salam

Thu 16 Jul, 2009 1:28 am
Windsor
Pawn
Pawn

canada.gif

Quote:
Salam mate

I was just kiddin man, not very serious really,

So you were not serious when you said that they were drug addicts or one rich and the other poor etc...?
Post Posted:
Thu 16 Jul, 2009 5:41 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Windsor wrote:
Quote:
Salam mate

I was just kiddin man, not very serious really,

So you were not serious when you said that they were drug addicts or one rich and the other poor etc...?

Some of the things I said are true, like drugn addiction and other things

I don't know about their financial status, I was just intimidating them after they treated me unfairly on her web site, they did the same in there by assigning a silly avatar to me, so this is one movie of my responses to them, did you see the other movies? they are x rated though

Salam

Thu 16 Jul, 2009 6:19 am
Windsor
Pawn
Pawn

canada.gif

Quote:

Wow! Didn't know they were that low!
Quote:
I was just intimidating them after they treated me unfairly on her web site, they did the same in there by assigning a silly avatar to me,

So they assigned a silly avatar under your username by force? That's very low indeed.
Post Posted:
Thu 16 Jul, 2009 7:15 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

Windsor wrote:
Quote:

Wow! Didn't know they were that low!
Quote:
I was just intimidating them after they treated me unfairly on her web site, they did the same in there by assigning a silly avatar to me,

So they assigned a silly avatar under your username by force? That's very low indeed.

Yes they did and after that I went mad on them, I forced them to close a forum they created to humiliate others, they used to call it the Damned or something like that

They are a bunch of confused freaks who do not deserve that I be a member on their web site, they can be members in here if they wish and I will not treat them the same, I never abuse my power while they are the true and clear cut popwer abusers, it is so common in the human nature

Thu 16 Jul, 2009 7:49 am
AhmedBahgat
Site Admin
Site Admin

australia.gif

For all Moroccan visitors:

I am sorry if I said anything that offends all Moroccan women. Obvoiously I didn't mean to do that, I just wanted to get into that woman who is the moderator of her web site www.councilofexmuslims.com after they treated me like shit on their web site and added a homosexual avatar to my account while preventing me from changing it, very low indeed

The way I treat the lows is simply to go lower than them, then beat them in such department while both of us are down there.

Sorry again

Salam

Sat 18 Jul, 2009 8:04 am