You are missing our excellent site navigation system. Register here for free and get full operational site navigation system. Benefits of full navigation system: Additional items in "home" menu for registered users, shortcuts to your account managements, quick-shortcut links to download and forum sections, show staffs and members online, notify you for new private messages and shortcut to individual messages grouped by senders, tracking latest forum posts since your last visits and reads, and much more.  
 User:  Pwd:  Code: Security Code

Free-Islam.com Free-Islam.com
::  Home  ::  Access Quran Project  ::  Free Islam Quran Translation  ::  Account  ::  Inbox  ::  Forums  ::  Downloads  ::  MP3 Player  ::  Video  ::  Arcade  ::  Chess  ::  Guest Book  ::
www.free-islam.com :: View topic - I could not locate posts on FFI: This is absolutely hilariou
www.free-islam.com Forum Index Search Forum FAQ Memberlist Ranks Statistics Usergroups
View Favorites Sudoku Coloku Lexoku Profile Log in to check your private messages Log in
Information I could not locate posts on FFI: This is absolutely hilariou

www.free-islam.com Forum Index » Introduction  Goto page Previous  1, 2 
View previous topic :: View next topic
AuthorMessage
IntellectualWarfare1
Knight
Knight

Faith: Islam
Zodiac: Sagittarius

uae.gif

Post subject: Reply with quote  

Sanitarium wrote:
IntellectualWarfare1 wrote:

???? Why did you leave the forum? You were one of the best debaters on that website Cool

What did Ali Sina do this time?? Laughing Did he send another death threat to another Muslim? Very Happy

uh?!!! He did WHAT?? Where?!! I am most annoyed because Ali commited many logical fallacies in a thread I had posted (and he derailed it). Mainly making stupid blanket statements about the West.

However I am having PM discussion with him at the moment trying to sort it out. Perhaps I will return, but not as often and in the capacity as I did before. I dunno, I guess there are more fun things to do on the Internet than argue with people all the time LOL

The biggest mistake that I made on that forum was to let Realist and MsWesterner to get into my head. No wonder why those two are on the top of AhmedBahgat's Wall of Shame.

GAH! You know what I have started doing? I send PM's to new (and old I guess) Muslim members telling them specifically to IGNORE MsWesterner when she annoys them. Look, I'm not a Muslim but even those two get on my nerves. Don't worry the number of people who are annoyed by her far outweigh the people who are not! At least I have noticed she is not posting in the Muslims/Ex Muslims section anymore... perhaps Ali told her off again lol

Which forum do you post on now?

I post here (yeah almost 10 posts now LOL) but no others at this time. as I said I *might* go back to FFI but I may not.... would help if you stuck around there Mr Warfare! *hint hint*

hehe

-Sani

I did start to ignore MsWesterner back in October.........Realist left that website as far as I know.....I haven't seen him since I was suspended.......

Peoshi got on my nerves and same with sum and Manfred and dominus.

I am more relaxed on the internet now. All i do is just read some articles about all types of issues and I occasionaly check into this website. Once in a while I stop in and check FaithFreedom

but sani, what would it matter if i posted there or not? i wouldn't help FFI at all Question

that is why i ceased posting. I knew that I wasn't needed when I was suspended the second time......i am much more relaxed now, ever since I stopped posting on debate forums. I like to read articles and debates on the internet, but that's about it.

I like this website becase it is so calm and relaxed

Mon 07 Jan, 2008 10:10 am
Top of PageView user's profileSend private message
Sanitarium
Pawn
Pawn

Faith:
Zodiac: Cancer

australia.gif

Ahh thats alright IW12....I just wish you would post there because I would miss you! its okay though you are here and so am I! Smile

-Sani
Post Posted:
Mon 07 Jan, 2008 8:08 pm
IntellectualWarfare1
Knight
Knight

Zodiac: Sagittarius

uae.gif

Sanitarium wrote:
Ahh thats alright IW12....I just wish you would post there because I would miss you! its okay though you are here and so am I! Smile

-Sani

Very Happy

Weren't you the one who reported me to the Moderator back in August? Very Happy

I honestly feel that AhmedBahgat's articles are on a scholarly level, regarding the Arabic language and the Quran in general. That is why I think Ali Sina fears to debate Ahmed. Cool

Tue 08 Jan, 2008 8:06 am
BMZ

Zodiac: Libra

singapore.gif

AhmedBahgat wrote:
anyway, if anyone who considers a hadith rejector, a kafir, then Bukhari and Muslim must be among those kafirs, this is because both rejected thousands of hadiths, yet both of them rejected hadith that was accepted by the other, see

Take care

That is a very good point.

BMZ
Post Posted:
Tue 08 Jan, 2008 11:28 am